View Full Version : Motorcycle Riding in Taiwan (tour and track)

Misti
May 8th, 2019, 11:28 AM
Hey guys,

A good friend of mine and fellow California Superbike School coach, Gerry Signorelli has recently started up a riding tour/experience company that offers rides in Taiwan as well as Colorado on either motorcycles or bicycles. I'm hoping to make it to Taiwan in December to check out the awesome country with him as my guide! Just mentioning it in case anyone else has Taiwan on their bucket list for places they want to ride Moto!!! check it out....https://www.sigsrides.com/product-page/taiwan-road-track-motorcycle-experience

What's super cool is that you can do the tour and then follow up with some instruction at the California Superbike School in Taiwan! (double bonus!) Whose coming with me???:D:D:D

Ducati999
May 9th, 2019, 09:18 AM
I would love to ride in Taiwan but I am headed back to the Philippines in September into October. Would be too much to do 2 trips of that length so close together. I don't know how long the flight to Taiwan is but the Philippines requires 19 hours straight in the air each way!:eek:

DannoXYZ
May 10th, 2019, 10:42 PM
Wow! Planes have improved! My last flight to Philippines took 22-hrs! :eek:

Ducati999
May 11th, 2019, 05:53 AM
yes the total trip takes between 22 to 28 hours total. I was just refering to the longest stretch in the plane. We leave from Hartford Ct. fly to DC. then straight to Korea which is a 19 hour straight flight sitting in a coach seat!

VaFish
May 19th, 2019, 12:25 PM
yes the total trip takes between 22 to 28 hours total. I was just refering to the longest stretch in the plane. We leave from Hartford Ct. fly to DC. then straight to Korea which is a 19 hour straight flight sitting in a coach seat!

I don't think I could do that.

I used to live in Australia and we had a 14 1/2 hr stretch, but since work sent me there we flew back and forth business class.