View Full Version : Muzzy exhaust $150

nate-bama
November 24th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Ha Ha gotcha...take a look at what some patience pays...fourth person to see it on ebay after months of looking for a deal...AHEM A DEAL:D

Snake
November 24th, 2009, 07:16 PM
That is a realy great deal Nate. I hope you like your exhaust loud because I have heard they are very loud.

rockNroll
November 24th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Saweeeet! :thumbup:

(I do intend to vote "YES" on Alabama's state-wide ban on noisy motorcycles so enjoy it whilst you can) :p

nate-bama
November 24th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Saweeeet! :thumbup:

LOL NOOO don't use that municipal law ...overlord.... draconian.. crap on me,

I JUST DON'T CARE

(I do intend to vote "YES" on Alabama's state-wide ban on noisy motorcycles so enjoy it whilst you can) :p

null0
November 24th, 2009, 11:18 PM
It's not that loud. The tone is sucky. I like the tone of my Muzzy better since I repacked it with [not so] Silent Sport. They don't say this on the Muzzy site because they want you to repack with their kit but it takes about 400g of material.

ASecretNinja
November 28th, 2009, 05:26 PM
That is a realy great deal Nate. I hope you like your exhaust loud because I have heard they are very loud.

They're really not that loud until you're pushing it past 10K RPM, and then I wouldn't call it loud. It's more of an angel screaming orgasm sound. In fact, I can barely hear it over the wind noise when I'm doing 70-80 on the freeway. I don't know who started the "OMFG Muzzy's are SO LOUD" paranoia, but it's bogus. 600s and 1000s with exhausts systems completely drown me out.

backinthesaddleagain
November 30th, 2009, 01:25 PM
They're really not that loud until you're pushing it past 10K RPM, and then I wouldn't call it loud. It's more of an angel screaming orgasm sound. In fact, I can barely hear it over the wind noise when I'm doing 70-80 on the freeway. I don't know who started the "OMFG Muzzy's are SO LOUD" paranoia, but it's bogus. 600s and 1000s with exhausts systems completely drown me out.

It's more of an angel screaming orgasm sound.

Now that I'd like to hear.

nate-bama
November 30th, 2009, 09:40 PM

angel screaming orgasm???

LOL that's funny Chad

addy126
November 30th, 2009, 11:11 PM
If you (vehicle driver) do not see the color of my bike, the color of my ATGATT, the blink of my front and rear modulators, you are damn well gonna hear me, if you care to run me over anyway. Improve our legal position on the roads vs. cage drivers where the burden of proof lays on the cager..... and I'll consider going back to stock. Until then... uh uh.:p I can't think of anything else to add to that N-250 to make myself seen or heard at any time of day.

tapdiggy
November 30th, 2009, 11:14 PM
If you (vehicle driver) do not see the color of my bike, the color of my ATGATT, the blink of my front and rear modulators, you are damn well gonna hear me, if you care to run me over anyway. Improve our legal position on the roads vs. cage drivers where the burden of proof lays on the cager..... and I'll consider going back to stock. Until then... uh uh.:p I can't think of anything else to add to that N-250 to make myself seen or heard at any time of day.

air horn, and wire in a capacitor to cut down on battery charge time

null0
December 1st, 2009, 01:36 AM
This is what my Muzzy sounds like.

21WBbm_Fykg

ASecretNinja
December 8th, 2009, 02:48 PM

THIS. Yellow jacket, red or silver helmet, black/silver boots, black/purple bike, Xenon HID kit PLUS the Muzzy. No excuse for not seeing/hearing me.

nate-bama
December 8th, 2009, 04:35 PM
i just pass everyone...they see me go by

nate-bama
December 10th, 2009, 07:22 PM
woo hoo I got it today no thanks to Fed EX who could'nt find my house for nothing, after a week in Chattanooga and multiple phone calls they managed to deliver it about a 1/4 mile from my house...the exhaust is in perfect condition and came from New hampshire and looks to be hardly used..can't wait to stick it on

rockNroll
December 11th, 2009, 12:49 PM
woo hoo I got it today no thanks to Fed EX who could'nt find my house for nothing, after a week in Chattanooga and multiple phone calls they managed to deliver it about a 1/4 mile from my house...the exhaust is in perfect condition and came from New hampshire and looks to be hardly used..can't wait to stick it on

Dood! put down the booze and some pix up! :p

Snake
December 11th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Congatulations on recieving the new exhast. Can't wait to hear your review of the product.

nate-bama
December 11th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Dood! put down the booze and some pix up! :p

I WILL I WILL:) I put it on today and i like it...it's alot quieter than with just the baffles pulled on stock cans, oh and a lot better sounding..it was like 30 degrees outside and the sun was going down right as i wrapped it up..so i took a spin around the block but didn't have it warm enough to wind out....got a valve adjustment overdo so since the fairings are off i might knock that out real quick

nate-bama
December 12th, 2009, 12:29 PM
:DSo I rode to work today in 28 degree wheather with no fairings.., WOW that sucked , was quite suprised that she ran great, got 108 mains in right now may have to fatten her up come summer... any way pics o' my ebay gem..Do the work yourself folks, it's to easy
exhaust $150
jet kit $90
K&N pods$60

5193 5194 5195 5196

Snake
December 12th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Looks great. How do you like the sound ?

HKr1
December 12th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Nice! :) :thumbup:

nate-bama
December 12th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Looks great. How do you like the sound ?

I think it sounds great...to each his own i'm sure peoples opinions vary , I'm in a small town where a staight piped small block chevy pickup doen't raise eyebrows much:)

Tell you what it's a improvement over my baffle experience:thumbup:

nate-bama
December 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Nice! :) :thumbup:

Thanks Kerry..was hard to wait for a deal:o

Flashmonkey
December 12th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Congrats dood! I love the Muzzy on my bike....it really gives it a lot of personality. It's a bit buzzy on the highway, but whatever. :thumbup:

nate-bama
December 21st, 2009, 08:49 PM
Congrats dood! I love the Muzzy on my bike....it really gives it a lot of personality. It's a bit buzzy on the highway, but whatever. :thumbup:

i love it on backroads but on the freeway...well let's just say i quit trying that:mad:

null0
December 22nd, 2009, 02:20 PM
i love it on backroads but on the freeway...well let's just say i quit trying that:mad:
10k-14k sounds pretty much the same in all the gears. Do you ride in the powerband on backroads? That video I posted is mostly 3rd / 4th at speeds between 50 and 70.

nate-bama
December 22nd, 2009, 04:59 PM
yeah i keep it wound up...i like 10k-12k..if i'm stuck behind a car is the only time i'll stay around 8k