View Full Version : G Max GM68 Helmet

wellcraft
December 15th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Price reduction to $80.00.

I have up for sale a basically brand new, no scratch G Max GM68S helmet with the box. I bought it like 2 weeks ago and my brother sold his bike and is giving me his helmet. This is a large white/red helmet with a light on the back of the helmet, a very nice feature so you can be visible to other during the night with 3 different modes.

I paid $135.00 plus shipping, my loss is your gain, $80.00

If interested or for any other info you can PM me or send me an email at jraboat@hotmail.com thanks for looking.

http://assets3.revzilla.com/product_images/0009/2791/GMax_GM68_Crusader_Helmet_White-Red_detail.jpg?1235158137

Product detail

GMAX follows-up the huge success of the 46X off road helmet with the same winning combinations for the new GM68 full face street helmet. Plenty of ventilation and plenty of style.

The GM68 also features GMAX's Patented L.E.D. light on the rear of the helmet, which is incorporated into rear vent and has different easy to use light settings.

Features:

High air fllow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with gloved hands
Large rear exhaust vents get the hot air out
Interior designed to assist shell and styro venting by not blocking the vent holes and channels
Lightweight, multiple shells and styro’s for GMAX premium fit and maximum comfort
DOT approved, lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
Plush, removable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for custom fit and comfort that is second to none
Removable adjustable cheekpads for custom fitting with optional sized cheek pads
Interior designed for noise reduction, with noise reduction cheek pad shape, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll shape
Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure and retention snap secures the excess strap
Patented LED light is incorporated into the rear vent, unobtrusive design is easy to use with different light settings
Anti-scratch optically corrected shield is easily removed
Large eyeport for improved range of vision
Molded front air defl ector directs hot breath away from the shield to reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the inside of the shield, to help reduce fogging
Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish

wellcraft
January 6th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Reduce price to $80.00

ninjabadger
January 14th, 2010, 06:39 PM
My wife has this exact helmet and I have the same helmet in black. It's a good lid for anyone looking for a good fitting inexpensive helmet.

CZroe
January 30th, 2010, 12:21 PM
My GM58S keeps breaking face shields but I love the speaker pockets and it fits my SK4000 Bluetooth kit perfectly.

ninjabadger
January 31st, 2010, 04:16 PM
I haven't had any problems to date and I abuse the he'll out of mine (relatively speaking)
Posted via Mobile Device