View Full Version : 805 Santa Barbara/Ventura Roll Call

currentsea
December 29th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I'm having trouble finding anyone to ride with within an 80 mile radius.
Is there anyone within 80 miles of Santa Barbara, and would be down to ride PCH some time?

Currently only know of 2 other Ninja 250s in my area, would like to expand, and make friends. Thanks :)

Alex
December 29th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Have you checked out the member map (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11545)?

I gotta believe there are some folks reasonably close to your area, though many of them are clustered a bit closer to LA rather than SB.

ninjaman93
February 15th, 2010, 03:00 AM
i'm in ventura. i haven't been able to find any other Ninja 250 riders. i rode the PCH, topanga, and latago canyon today. we should ride this sometime if your in the area

aloh
March 1st, 2010, 10:00 PM
ahh...latigo canyon. One of my favorites! I havent taken the bike on it yet...but i have been there many times in my car.

Jankee
May 27th, 2010, 10:41 PM
i was just in your area today ninjaman, Ojai around 150/33...hit me up if your in the SB area and wanna ride

HotWheels
May 27th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Hey man hoodie hoo! =)
Hey I am in San Luis Obispo not more than I think an hour and a half north of ya. I would dig goin for a ride some time with ya. I have the same problem with finding people to ride with as well. I usually scream through the twistys by myself as well. PCH is a great ride. Best days for me are usually monday, tuesday, and wednesday. However I do happen to work 2 jobs in which one of them kind of rotate the days off a little sometimes. And that one is usually a 7:45-1:15 deal so eh...kinda sucks. What are your best days and times usually?
Take care.

Brandon

currentsea
June 27th, 2010, 01:29 PM
we should ride soon guys!