View Full Version : Discount Tickets for the Int'l Motorcycle Show in DC

g21-30
December 30th, 2009, 07:53 PM
I don't know if there is a limit on the number of tickets, but if you are local and want to attend, then get the tickets at a discount! :)

CC Cowboy
January 25th, 2010, 10:57 AM
I hate those commercials (I change the channel everytime they come on) so, although Progressive has good rates, I'm banning their products (I'll sneak into the show when it gets down here anyway).

"more like a 900 V-twin", probably a mint Sportster (in the imaginary world).

gogoKawi
January 30th, 2010, 02:24 AM
The show was cool. All of the major cycle companies were there with their 2010 offerings. The 2k10 250 is just like the 09/08, just different paint scheme. There were many vendors there with some decent deals. Since I can't tell the difference between leather and pleather wares, I decided to hold off buying on anything. The Ducati freestyle show was nice. It's very different seeing it live versus on youtube or some other video. All in all, not a bad way to spend $10 and about 2 hours.

The only drawback is that I sat on the CBR 600 and the ZX6. I love the seating position of both, with the CBR being slightly in the lead. There was no pressure on my wrists, which is key given my carpel tunnel situation. I'm keeping the 250 for at least another year, if not longer. But, those 2 will be sticking in the back of my mind for a while. Sigh...