View Full Version : Lost Wallet + Shampoo

currentsea
January 2nd, 2010, 07:47 PM
I lost my wallet on the 101 Northbound Fwy, along with some shampoo and some gum between Malibu and Ventura.

If you find a wallet on the side of the road, some gum, or some shampoo.. let me know! I would be a very very happy person. Thanks all.

ninja250
January 2nd, 2010, 08:44 PM
Major Bummer! I worry about that all the time. Always double checking my backpack zippers and such. Good luck finding your stuff! Did you go back yet?

BlueRaven
January 2nd, 2010, 08:55 PM
If you lived in the northen region you wouldn't have to worry about loosing these things while riding cause its too darn cold and theres way too much snow arghhhh. I really do hope someone find your wallet though and returns it to the police or something that sucks.

currentsea
January 2nd, 2010, 09:25 PM
Yeah, I went back but it was getting dark and I was running low on gas.
I might go for another check tomorrow but it's 100 miles round trip. We'll see!

Thanks for your support guys.

CZroe
January 30th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Lost mine in El Cajon. I turned around as soon as it fell out of my pocket and some jerk had already grabbed it.

10.101RS
March 24th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Hope it turned up! I was on the way to school once, lost 3 textbooks+LOT's of schoolwork due to a faulty backpack. Unless the pack is zipped with both zippers on the right side of the pack it will unzip. Got to school, hopped of the bike and was shocked by the weight of my pack! :eek: No luck going back for it, everything was missing. Figured someone picked it up thinking it was litter....

deezyellownutz
March 26th, 2010, 07:52 AM
How do you lose shampoo?

CC Cowboy
March 26th, 2010, 01:24 PM
How do you lose shampoo?

I think he meant Shamu (girlfriend, who just stole wallet).