View Full Version : FS: Like New - Kawasaki 1 piece Race Suit

00v_Lucky
January 19th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I have a 1pc suit for sale (Pucks Not Included). It has only been worn once outside for the 1/16 azusa ride. Open to trades! :thumbup:

The size is a Large but I must clarify. I am 5'10 and the length fit me very well. The only reason why I am selling this, is due to the width. I am 135 lbs. and the torso area fits fine due to my back protector, but from the waist down, it is a bit loose.

MSRP is 679.95 http://www.cybercyclemag.com/enthusiasts/catalog_item_detail.asp?catalog=2726&levelcode=22228&product=316884&cattype=&ProductCategoryCode=

My Price is $300 OBO

These are some pictures found online. If anyone is serious on buying this I will post pictures upon request. If you're in So Cali, come and try it on! If you are not in the area, I am willing to ship it to you, and you can try it on after sending money BUT must send it back in 1 day of receiving the suit if you do not like it, I will give back a full refund.

rockNroll
January 20th, 2010, 10:32 AM
At the site you linked to it says "see adult sizing chart" do you know where that chart is? I looked around the site and I'm not seein it. I've never bought a set of leathers with sizing like that (s,m,l,xl) they have always been in us or euro sizes (numbers).

ztrack157
January 20th, 2010, 12:15 PM
I would snatch that up. Waiting on the shipment to clear customs before I have dough again though

00v_Lucky
January 20th, 2010, 12:19 PM
I agree, Kawasaki is quite odd with their size labels. I have been looking all over the web for a kawasaki sizing chart. But what I do know is iirc, kawasaki has similar sizing with joe rocket.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/sizing/joerocket.html

If I were to put a euro size on this suit, it would be a 44 or a 46.

I hope this helps you. and by the way I am in no rush to sell this suit. I know it is winter, which is why I lowered the price. If there are no bites soon, I am going to take this thread down and post it in the summer time :) So take your time and browse around for your best option. But, do not be shy to PM me an offer on my suit as well! :thumbup:

00v_Lucky
January 21st, 2010, 03:52 PM
One and final bump

offer gone

I'll post again in the Summer, meanwhile, it will be sitting in the closet.

ztrack157
January 21st, 2010, 03:55 PM
Open for a trade Howard? Otherwise I'll be penny pinching for awhile.