View Full Version : Scorpion All-In Leather Jacket Sale - New Enough

CGNY87
January 20th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I get updates on major sales at New Enough and thought I would pass this along.

The Scorpion All-In Leather Jacket (MSRP: $427) is on sale for $149

http://www.newenough.com/image/path/12626/black.jpg

250fan
January 20th, 2010, 10:40 PM
wow!!! What a GREAT price!! Read all the reviews and it looks like a killer jacket!!! I could do without the patches, but atleast they arent over done.....so it still looks good!

I'm ordering mine tomorrow!

bogdanb
January 21st, 2010, 01:58 AM
wow!!! What a GREAT price!! Read all the reviews and it looks like a killer jacket!!! I could do without the patches, but atleast they arent over done.....so it still looks good!

I'm ordering mine tomorrow!

I am a bit confused with the US size chart. I am 5,708 feet tall, 132 - 140 pounds, I guess I should go for size "S"... Is that correct?

Forget it ! It's 200 dollars shipping :confused:

250fan
January 22nd, 2010, 11:10 PM
ordered mine today....Ill post the review!!! The reviews on newenough and motorcyclesuperstore.com sold me on it!!! Shipping was only 7 bucks for me!!

b_eastep
January 23rd, 2010, 11:04 AM
just cant afford it right now, as bad as i need it.

kevlarorc
January 23rd, 2010, 01:47 PM
Man this is really tempting but I don't know that it will fit any better than my current jacket. My current jacket is too loose and the elbow pads slide around. I have skinny arms though.

bdavison
January 23rd, 2010, 04:21 PM
I have the textile version of this jacket...Its awesome. The scorpion jackets are really nice quality, and they fit really well.

kevlarorc
January 24th, 2010, 12:07 AM
I went ahead and ordered this. They ship same-day so I should have it by Tuesday. Hopefully it will be a tighter fit than my current jacket. I have a 33" chest and 29" waist so a Xsmall would be preferable to the small :rolleyes:

b_eastep
January 24th, 2010, 09:50 AM
just dont think i can keep from it. gonna have to figure out a way to order one before their all gone.

250fan
January 24th, 2010, 02:09 PM
newenough is great! I ordered two different sizes to try them on. They had no problem with me returning one even though its a closeout! :thumbup:

b_eastep
January 26th, 2010, 07:25 PM
well i orderd one. couldnt stand it. probly have to sell some stock to pay my bills.

kevlarorc
January 26th, 2010, 09:39 PM
fedex failed pretty hard today. It was supposed to be delivered. Got loaded onto the truck at 7:30 am. It is now 10:30 pm with no sign of the package and the status still says it's out for delivery.

kevlarorc
January 27th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I got it in the mail this morning. Apparently they didn't have my package listed on their shipping manifests for the truck.
Anywho, this jacket feels great but I think I might actually need the medium (crazy huh?). The leather is thick, and it's not as loose as my other jacket. My first impression is good. It's pretty tight in the chest but I kinda wanted it tighter to keep the pads in place. I would probably keep the small if the sleeves were a few inches longer and the jacket itself was a few inches longer. I ordered the medium and will wait for it to arrive (hopefully tomorrow) to try on both and decide which is better.

addy126
February 1st, 2010, 09:09 AM
Gareth... did you go for the "badged" style or the "naked black" and how did the medium work out for you? Just saw your accident blog... hope that knee is feeling better!

kevlarorc
February 2nd, 2010, 11:45 AM
Gareth... did you go for the "badged" style or the "naked black" and how did the medium work out for you? Just saw your accident blog... hope that knee is feeling better!

I got the badged because they are out of stock of the naked. The patches really aren't that prominent and they are all black/grey so they dont stick out so much. The medium fits much better. It's pretty stiff but I think after a few months it will be fully broken in and much more articulate. Also one thing I like better about it over my Xelement jacket is that the wrists of the liner are elastic so they hold on, don't get pushed up your sleeves, and it keeps cold air from getting down my sleeves. The zippers also seem higher quality as well as the stitching. I can get someone to take a pic with it on at some point.
And thanks, the knee is doing better, just some road rash left on it at this point. I'm still searching for some new pants.

b_eastep
February 5th, 2010, 11:11 AM
got mine. think its a pretty good jacket.