View Full Version : @Admin

SuspectPage3
November 15th, 2021, 10:01 PM
Hi Admin,

I am not sure if I am using this forum correctly, but my post replies go to Admin for approval and are not posted immediately for others to reply? Is this how it is supposed to be? If not, where am I making mistake? Please let me know,

THis is not a post, please do not post it. I didnt know how to contact you or get this answered, so thought of doing this :P

My tread is :

https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=367585

Thanks in advance!!!!!

SuspectPage3
November 15th, 2021, 10:03 PM
#### I though this would not post and will go to admin for approval first and he'd read it, answer me and delete this.

*FACEPALM*

Alex
November 16th, 2021, 03:44 PM
All is well. Posts from new members (I think the threshold is 25 posts) have a more sensitive spam filter on them, and a higher likelihood of being put into the moderation queue. Things that can trigger it are more links or images in posts. Once over that threshold, it's much less likely that a post will land in that queue. I clear the queue when I get to the site, sometimes quickly and sometimes it might take a few days. I've approved everything in the current queue, so all of your posts/threads should be showing at this point.

/moved to Forum Help area

Triple Jim
November 16th, 2021, 04:13 PM
Thanks Alex. It's been a while and I had forgotten how it worked.

SuspectPage3
November 18th, 2021, 01:56 AM
Thank you Alex for confirming! I've just done my 25 posts :bounce:

Bob KellyIII
November 18th, 2021, 08:50 PM
Hay it's Alex ! I recognize the kid in the helmet !
good to see you again stranger !
....( I figured I'ed shake your tree and see if I can get you to talk !)
probably not but it's worth a try !
HAHAHAHA
Bob.......