Thank you! That made my day.

Trixxr
February 24th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Hahahhaa, i laughed so hard!
Had to show a bunch of my friends this! hahahaha
"At first, i thought it was a shrimp"

camaroz1985
February 24th, 2010, 07:37 AM
This was posted before, but it hilarious.

Valentino at the end with the cat is funny.

"I love key chains."

KJohnson21
February 24th, 2010, 01:23 PM
I was just thinking of that video when I was looking at the Phillip Island track map. "Hmm, I wonder what that looks like..."

:D

2WheelGuy
February 24th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Yuck, I don't want to ride that!!!

Zombiphone
February 24th, 2010, 08:20 PM
:lol: That rocked my world. I can't wait to see him race the T-Rex going roar in July.

2WheelGuy
February 24th, 2010, 08:29 PM
:lol: That rocked my world. I can't wait to see him race the T-Rex going roar in July.

I'll be there all weekend camping on the T-Rex's nose.

Zombiphone
February 25th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Ah, awesome! I'm still trying to finalize my plans (and more specifically, my people), but I'm going to be ordering my tickets by either the end of this week or the next. Are you going to be camping on site? I mean, are they set up to do that? I've never been, so I'm not really sure how the track is set up or how people usually go about staying out there. I figured I was going to be springing on a hotel, but if I can dig out a tent and save some money, then I can afford better tickets :D

2WheelGuy
February 25th, 2010, 10:01 AM
When I went to GP's at Laguna Seca in the 80's it was like the Wild West. You just bought a ticket and threw up a tent where ever you could find a spot.

The first year the GP returned to Laguna Seca I got a hotel room on Cannery row. The room was $500 a night and I was only able to get it because I booked a year in advance. I liked Cannery Row but missed the camping experience of the past.

Laguna Seca has many camping options. There are RV slots around the track which are hard to get. There are also general camping areas for cars in areas like Archery. There is a motorcycle only camping area in the track called Fox Hill.

Every year since the first one I have camped on Fox Hill. A Fox Hill camping ticket is good for up to 2 motorcycles and up to 4 people. Only motorcycles are allowed and everything has to be brought in on your motorcycle, though there is one group that cheats the system. I love Fox Hill. It is inside the track and offers great views. There are no facilities on Fox Hill other than Porta Pottys and a water tank. A short walk from Fox Hill there are bathrooms with hot showers.

I ride to the track on Thursday morning and stay until Sunday night. Thursday night I cook at the track but on Friday and Saturday nights I ride into Cannery Row for dinner and to people watch.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z193/Chester1469/bikes/IMGP0913.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z193/Chester1469/bikes/IMGP0914.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z193/Chester1469/bikes/IMGP0826.jpg

Zombiphone
February 25th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Wow, that really does look like a great view of the track and sounds like a pleasant experience. $500 a night is a bit too steep for me, so Fox Hill definitely sounds like the way to go. Gives me an excuse to ride my bike out there and I'll get to see how much my little ninja can carry :D Aw, I can't wait. Thanks a lot for the info ^_^

2WheelGuy
February 25th, 2010, 08:30 PM
If you are going to camp on Fox Hill get your tickets soon. It is not very big and always sells out. In the early years it sold out just a couple weeks after the tickets went on sale.

You can pile a ton of stuff on a 250, I do.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z193/Chester1469/07172008131_resize.jpg

Zombiphone
February 25th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Haha, that's crazy. Almost cruiser status :thumbup: All that baggage should make for some nice back support for the 300 mile ride. Or at least it would if I wasn't going to be leaned over the tank the entire time. Oh well.

I just ordered my tickets to make sure I don't miss out. I'm going for the full three days and nights so I can get the whole experience. I've been wanting to do a road trip for a while anyways. Shouldn't be a problem as long as I bulk up on enough pretzels and ice cream before the trip :p

camaroz1985
February 26th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Shouldn't be a problem as long as I bulk up on enough pretzels and ice cream before the trip :p

Haha. Well played.

2WheelGuy
February 26th, 2010, 08:31 AM
I arrive at the track on Thursday for the whole 4 day experience. I'm at the gift shops when they first open Thursday afternoon to get dibs on the best key chains!