View Full Version : RedLine Fuel System Cleaner...

cnichols79us
March 2nd, 2010, 08:56 PM
I saw the post on Seafoam and thought I'd ask, anyone but me use the RedLine Fully Synthetic Fuel System Cleaner/Treatment? Do you like it? Did you notice a difference in the bike after??

I ask cause I love it. Family member tried it in his Honda and went back to Seafoam, but I think the RedLine stuff is AMAZING. Anyone else?:)

jonthechron
March 2nd, 2010, 09:29 PM
I have not tried redline, but I noticed a difference when using seafoam in my acura EL. Other that that I have tried some stuff, like Lucas, but my best results were with seafoam

ckholloway
March 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM
seafoam is the shizl ma nizzl

CZroe
March 2nd, 2010, 10:03 PM
I'd like to try some kind of treatment after my bike weirdly broke down a little over a week ago and fired right up when I added gas (it wasn't out). It's been running poorly since well before the incident and ever after.

IIRC, in past converstations, it has been pointed out that there is a "right kind" and a "wrong kind" of Seafoam. Something about "red" or "Marine" Seafoam, and something about the right kind being harder to find (sold at marine shops?). I can't seem to find that conversation. What should I be looking for and where can I find it?

jonthechron
March 2nd, 2010, 10:30 PM
The one I got from Napa says for automotive and marine use, its greenish. Worked exactly like in the videos. 1 Gallon seafoam for 80 bucks. or 16 oz for 15$, but thats canadian loonies :D

mrlmd
March 3rd, 2010, 01:32 PM
Try Berryman's B12 Chemtool, it's about $3 a can at places like Walmart, and some people like it much better than Seafoam. I use it in 2 bikes and it works as advertised, no problems. Again, with any of this stuff, if you drip it on the paint, wipe it off quick - it will remove your paint.