View Full Version : Bike Nite.. Every Friday 7:30pm - Vacaville, CA

ojameyo
March 2nd, 2010, 11:47 PM
so, i just got back from meeting a fellow barfer at sonic in vacaville and it looks like we are all good to go with the friday night sonic meet up. the best parts about this meet spot is that it is right off the interstate (easy to find), and it has a huge parking lot adjacent to the sonics so we dont really need permission to hang out from sonic.. and affter OJ left i talked to the manager and she said she will see what she can do about hooking up everyone who comes out for the bike with a 10-15% discount off their meal.. right now we are looking at around 20 people that are coming so far.. i feel like there is going to be a great turn out for this, and if you have any other bike nights on that night, there isnt any reason why we cant just combine the two bike nights..so, to recap.

WHERE: sonic, off I-80 davis ext.

WHEN: friday night, March 5, 7:30pm

WHO: any and everyone thats looking to meet local riders!

looking forward to meeting some local riders, and some good networking.

250rStar
March 3rd, 2010, 12:01 AM
sounds good man i'll be there!! i live in sac so not that far haha how many 250rs gunna be there?

ojameyo
March 3rd, 2010, 12:03 AM
A few that I know of... Mine, a girl from beale AFB, I believe she has one... I'm trying to get my friend to come..

mean dad
March 9th, 2010, 08:11 AM
hey all!
i'm planning on heading out to vacaville for this meet, but i'm not sure i'll be on my little ninja. it travels better than the supermoto, but i haven't figured out how to wheelie the 2fiddy yet.
and ya gots ta have the wheelies, yo!

(i suppose i should go post up in the 'welcome newbie' section)

ojameyo
March 9th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Hey Mean Dad!!! glad to see you joined Ninjette... I'm glad your coming out. I won't get to meet you on this weeks meet, but maybe another time

mean dad
March 9th, 2010, 08:32 AM
aw, that's too bad.
that's ok, beautiful weather is comin', and every week has a friday!!
its funny, i went on google for the sonic addy, and when i typed in vacaville sonic, this post came up. so i figured what the heck, i'll join!

ojameyo
March 9th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Ya, this fri and sat nite is my last days at work. I won't be working for a few months. what city are you in?

mean dad
March 9th, 2010, 08:39 AM
live in pittsburg, work in pleasant hill.
what do you do?

ojameyo
March 9th, 2010, 08:43 AM
As you know.. Im in Vacaville. I just work part time at a bowling alley, but my husband is going on a trip and I won't be able to work for a few months

mean dad
March 9th, 2010, 08:53 AM
right on. maybe we can have everyone that shows up for bike night go bowling.:thumbup:

ojameyo
March 9th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Oh I wish!!! I work on Travis AFB, so you can only get on if you have military ID or sponsor... which sucks!! Hey, are you the same Mean_dad that is on BARF?

mean dad
March 9th, 2010, 09:19 AM
barf? whats barf?

j/k
yeah, i'm mean dad on there, too.

ojameyo
March 9th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Man, that would be a blast if everyone could come to my work afater the bike nite, but oh well

mean dad
March 9th, 2010, 09:50 AM
sponsor us!

ojameyo
March 9th, 2010, 09:54 AM
I cannot sponsor all of you.. Just like 2 or 3. Plus you need all this crap to ride on base.... Hey, email me supermom6868@yahoo.com

rockNroll
March 9th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Dam, that would be like a 3 day ride :(

mean dad
March 9th, 2010, 02:44 PM
start now, you'll be here by friday!!

ojameyo
March 9th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Yes, I really need to bike nite to be a success....