View Full Version : My AWESOME new jacket

jcgirl
March 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM
I've been eyeballing the Aplinestars Stella Sniper jacket since before Christmas. I finally picked it up when I went to Vancouver for the hockey game. It is just as amazing in real life... Keeping in theme with my superhero persona. Its still a bit cool to be riding without an insulated jacket, so I've just been compensating by wearing a hoodie underneath. Can't wait until its warmer.

Snake
March 3rd, 2010, 12:20 PM
Great looking jacket Jenn. When it gets warmer post some pics with your new jacket and the rest of your riding gear.

Postiez
March 3rd, 2010, 12:29 PM
cool alpinestars gear makes my icon jacket cry :p

JokerSeven
March 3rd, 2010, 04:09 PM
Very nice! I have always been a Aplinestars fan dating back to my days riding dirt.

cnichols79us
March 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM
Dig the Urban Camo. Awesome Jacket.:)

BlueRaven
March 3rd, 2010, 06:54 PM
:thumbup:

ScorpionNinja
March 3rd, 2010, 07:20 PM
speaking of superheros.... so will that mean when you ride around town with your new jacket on, youll be like "Kick-ASS" superhero like?
:lol: i cant wait to see that movie!

Anyhow, thats a nice jacket, ive tried on afew alpinestar types b4, during my visits to my local store. they fit great, true to size for me at least. :thumbup:

i still like scorpions jackets better, i just wish the White/Black Stinger would be on sale instead of the blue/red ones! :mad: :(

untdavid
March 4th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Very Nice