View Full Version : FS: ICON Standard Jean Riding Jeans

cnichols79us
March 3rd, 2010, 03:31 PM
Hey all. Spring cleaning has started for me, found some riding Jeans I forgot I had Bought. They are ICON Standard Jean Riding Jeans in a Black stone washed kinda color. I bought these at Cycle Gear last year for $70-80 on sale, I think. I wore them ONE day on the Bike, washed them, stuck them in the closet, and forgot about them. Was stoked when I found them today, other than I have been losing weight for about 6 months and they don't fit me now.

SO, they are sized 38" Waist Regular Length, BUT, BUT, BUT!!!! the DAY I bought them I immediatly took them to a Tailor and had them HEMMED TO A 29" inseam because I have the SHORTEST legs EVER.
The protected knee areas on the pants still hit my knees just fine as they are very big protected knee areas, hopefully you can see that in the picture.

Long story short, Brand new pants if the size is doable for you!! PM me or post if your interested. $30? + 8 for Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping.... Or make an offer....... Thank all.

cnichols79us
March 3rd, 2010, 07:36 PM
Had a Taker on the Outside y'all. Thanks for looking!

divingtigger
March 4th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Damn, just saw this today and I am like you with the short legs and big waist. I usually buy 38 30 jeans because that is the closest to my size.

Oh well