View Full Version : 50% OFF coupon code Custom Seat Creations 3/5 - 3/19

Custom Seat Creations
March 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM
This is for all my fellow Ninjette.org members:

Bonanzle Coupon code "MADNESS" gives a discount of 50% OFF at checkout. Code valid from 3/5/10 - 3/19/10.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/bonanzlecode_MARCHcopy.jpg

Click on the Bonanzle Store Link on my signature.

Warmest regards,
Becky

wellcraft
March 4th, 2010, 04:17 PM
I got a corbin seat, do you have any cover for tha type of seat?This is for all my fellow Ninjette.org members:

Bonanzle Coupon code "MADNESS" gives a discount of 50% OFF at checkout. Code valid from 3/5/10 - 3/19/10.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/bonanzlecode_MARCHcopy.jpg

Click on the Bonanzle Store Link on my signature.

Warmest regards,
Becky

Custom Seat Creations
March 4th, 2010, 05:29 PM
I got a corbin seat, do you have any cover for tha type of seat?

Unfortunately no. Your seat uses rivets on the bottom for the covers.

wellcraft
March 4th, 2010, 05:51 PM
thanks anyway :thumbup:

Zim
March 10th, 2010, 06:18 PM
I sent away for vinyl samples but never heard back...?

Roostre
March 10th, 2010, 10:49 PM
The site says that they are not working until March 13,2010.

I just submitted my order! I'm getting the Tri Line in CF Black with a CF silver trim on AS Lime green rear. Hopefully it looks OK with that combo on my '99!!

Anybody know a good place to get a firmer piece of seat foam? Mine has a small tear in it, so I'd like to patch it up and improve the firmness at the same time. :thumbup:

ASecretNinja
April 11th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Anybody know a good place to get a firmer piece of seat foam? Mine has a small tear in it, so I'd like to patch it up and improve the firmness at the same time. :thumbup:

Measure your seat, find a local upholsterer and ask him for some foam. When I re-did my seat with Becky's seat cover, this is what I did. Mine was in a tiny shop and the guy had all kinds of foams just laying around. Would be an awesome place to play in as a kid :thumbup:

ASecretNinja
April 11th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Becky, I'm still waiting for you to update the 05/06 CBR 600 section of your website... been saying available soon for months now :D