View Full Version : 250 Ninja Service. Baltimore Area

Racer x
March 12th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Well it is spring and time to ride again.

For all those interested in service work . Racer X is open and doing service work on 250 Ninjas. Only on the 250 Ninja .
I am located in Baltimore City and I can pick up and deliver you bike. I charge $1.00 a mile one way to pick up and deliver. So if you live 10 miles away it only cost 10 dollars to pick it up. Then another ten to deliver it .
Or you can bring it to my shop.PM me for details and an appointment.

My prices are reasonable . I charge 55 per hour.
And have flat rates for some things. You are welcome to get you own parts . And I don't have much in stock so I would have to order parts before you bring the bike. Or you will have to wait for the parts .Or I can get parts .If I get the parts I charge 10% for parts that I get from Cheap cycle parts .

For the time being a 600 mile service /oil change is 100 dollars

I will change the oil and filter included in the price. K&N filter Your choice of oil or Repsol 10w40

Lube and adjust the chain .

Check brakes Pads and fluid

Check tire condition and pressure check year. I can replace and balance tires for an additional charge.

Check coolant

Test the battery with a state of the art battery and charging system tester.

Check body for missing bolts and plastic clips

Check Clutch for adjustment

I can also do any other major or minor work on both new and old 250 ninjas I do carb jetting suspension tuning and install accessories so PM me if you need work or just have a question .

BlueTyke
March 14th, 2010, 10:52 AM
mmmmm thanks for the info ^^