View Full Version : Just went down in NYC

caliente103
March 18th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Ok I was on my way to work at a stop light . The light truns green I feel a bump from the back I lose control and fall down on my left side all I saw was a black car take off. thank god for my gear . Fairings are all f-up the bike runs ok but im taking it to my Technician tomorrow. You can never be too safe.

backinthesaddleagain
March 18th, 2010, 09:16 AM
glad you are ok, did you get a plate #?

caliente103
March 18th, 2010, 09:22 AM
never saw it

Alex
March 18th, 2010, 09:40 AM
That blows! Glad you're OK...

OldGuy
March 18th, 2010, 10:27 AM
I know it doesn't fix anything or make you feel better but the most important thing is that you are OK and the bike still runs.

tjkamper
March 18th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Solution... Take some bult cutters with you everywhere you go. Cut the valve stems off all four tires of every black car you see. Eventually you'll get the right guy.

Glad to hear you are okay. I had a fried from work get wrecked by a cager who just sped off too. Stupid :asshat:

caliente103
March 18th, 2010, 01:10 PM
lol

CC Cowboy
March 18th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Luckily in New York there are security cameras everywhere. I'd go back the the intersection, look around for a camera, also ask around incase there is a camera you don't see. It's worth the trip. If you get the plate number go over to Jersey and talke to Tony and have him run down the driver. If you can't find Tony I'll call some friends in Rhode Island. They charge but it's worth the result.

caliente103
March 18th, 2010, 03:36 PM
I didnt think about that thanks for the info . I have Tony on speed dial :)

Greg_E
March 18th, 2010, 03:37 PM
New York is not nearly like the UK, cameras depend on the amount of traffic that flows on that road. If there is normally a lot of traffic, then there will probably be a camera.