View Full Version : Middle Georgia 250 Riders??????????????

GeorgiaHooligan
March 19th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Looking for fellow 250 hooligans in the middle georgia area...:cool:

CZroe
March 19th, 2010, 09:52 PM
I'm came to CA on my 250 from west-mid GA (Newnan). I never heard of Wartown though. I'll be back someday. As you can tell, I take LOOOOONG rides, so I'm sure Wartown is within reach of Newnan if it's mid-GA. ;)

GeorgiaHooligan
March 21st, 2010, 10:56 AM
Wartown = warner robins just south of Macon.:D

From Ga to Ca on Your bike, much respect. Ive only been riding for a year and havent been on cross country rides. email me when your in the area, maybe we could ride.

Later.

CZroe
March 21st, 2010, 01:45 PM
Wartown = warner robins just south of Macon.:D

From Ga to Ca on Your bike, much respect. Ive only been riding for a year and havent been on cross country rides. email me when your in the area, maybe we could ride.

Later.

Ah! I def know of Warner Robbins. I had only been riding 4 months when I made the trip but, then again, I drove it 600 miles to get it home from the dealer in WV with no prior road experience except the MSF, so it's in-line with my typical "long rides" reputation. :D

When I'm back in GA, I'll send out feelers. :)

bdavison
March 21st, 2010, 02:18 PM
Im in Warner Robins...

Anytime you want to head out for a ride, just let me know.

SpYd3r05
May 1st, 2010, 09:21 AM
I also live in the mid ga area... just east of macon.... I would love to go on rides too, however i have a slight problem with my ninja, anyone care to help with it, if you can help me fix it i bring food :D

GeorgiaHooligan
May 1st, 2010, 06:37 PM
I can change the bikes oil for you , wish i could help you.

JokerSeven
May 1st, 2010, 08:34 PM
I'm 2 miles outside of Columbus does that count ?

WELLS
May 4th, 2010, 10:10 AM
I'm also from Newnan, would enjoy riding with other 250's.

I'm 2 miles outside of Columbus does that count ?
Posted via Mobile Device

CZroe
May 4th, 2010, 10:20 AM
I'm also from Newnan, would enjoy riding with other 250's.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm hoping to move back to Newnan within a year. I'll look you up!

WELLS
May 4th, 2010, 10:47 AM
I would be happy to look at it, just let me know.I also live in the mid ga area... just east of macon.... I would love to go on rides too, however i have a slight problem with my ninja, anyone care to help with it, if you can help me fix it i bring food :D
Posted via Mobile Device

SpYd3r05
May 4th, 2010, 11:31 AM
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43675 This is whats going on first off.. any ideas?

WELLS
May 4th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Have you checked for vacume leak, and does it seem to get ample fuel through pet cock?
Posted via Mobile Device

SpYd3r05
May 4th, 2010, 12:30 PM
It will pull in gas zero problem from after draining the float cups....

WELLS
May 4th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Check for vacuum leak
Posted via Mobile Device

GeorgiaHooligan
June 19th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Yamaha of byron is a good service shop in the area , just thought I'd throw that out there. It would be cool to have a strictly 250 group ride (at least I seem to think so)..

SpYd3r05
June 19th, 2010, 04:29 PM
I'm game for it. Mine is working great now so as long as I don't have pans I'm game

GeorgiaHooligan
June 20th, 2010, 05:34 PM
we'll have to set a time, I know bdavison would come, and maybe some more people would like to get in on it. Where in middle ga are you spyder?

SpYd3r05
June 20th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Just south of gray

Allen
June 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM
I'm in north GA, but if anyone would like to ride the twisties of mountain GA, hit me up. There are numerous great roads.......Warwoman Rd, Wolf Pen Gap, 129@ Blood Mt, Richard Russel Scenic Road, SR 75 north of Helen, etc. You can search these areas on Youtube.

Actually Richard Russel just re-opened, from a rock slide back in Jan. ..... I think I just talked myself into taking off Friday and riding the hills.

GeorgiaHooligan
June 21st, 2010, 05:21 PM
My wife and I got a cabin for a couple nights in helen. I loved it up there, its like a different state compared to central ga. The bavarian town is awesome..

bdavison
June 22nd, 2010, 06:04 AM
You know me....im up for a ride just about anytime.

Ninja Assassin
May 31st, 2011, 09:20 AM
I'm in North Ga. too. I'm about 50 miles northeast of ATL. About an hour from Helen.

I'd be all for a two-fiddy group ride.

bdavison
May 31st, 2011, 10:35 AM
Yeah, we are all fairly close together. We should schedule a group ride. Im in.
Hmm...Lemme see...

We could all ride to High Falls State Park. Its within an hour for most of us based on everyones locations...

52 miles from Atlanta, and 55 miles from Warner Robins(aka Wartown), 91 miles from Columbus, 52 miles from Newnan (if you take the backroads). Those of you up in the super north georgia, like helen, blairsville, etc....it would be a bit of a ride for you at over 100 miles.

Once there, we can ride pretty much anywhere, there are some nice country roads around there, that provide plenty of cruising options. Maybe even find a twisty or two. Not far from there is the Whistle Stop cafe, famous from the movie Fried Green Tomatoes.

It would make for a good weekend trip...perticularly if we camp in the state park overnight. Id recommend October for the trip, when its cool enough for the long ride on the interstate, and we wouldnt be sweating to death in the campgrounds. Also it could give everyone chance to plan ahead.

What do yall think?

ally99
June 1st, 2011, 08:58 AM
I'm in north GA, but if anyone would like to ride the twisties of mountain GA, hit me up. There are numerous great roads.......Warwoman Rd, Wolf Pen Gap, 129@ Blood Mt, Richard Russel Scenic Road, SR 75 north of Helen, etc. You can search these areas on Youtube.

Actually Richard Russel just re-opened, from a rock slide back in Jan. ..... I think I just talked myself into taking off Friday and riding the hills.

You just mentioned some of mine and my hubby's favorite roads! :)
We live in Athens, but we're from Warner Robins, so we still visit family there often, and we typically ride our bikes down. Maybe we can meet up sometime and go on a ride, Aaron! :D

ally99
June 1st, 2011, 09:00 AM
I'd be all for a two-fiddy group ride.

Me too!!! :D

GeorgiaHooligan
June 6th, 2011, 07:33 PM
highway 42, I love you

GeorgiaHooligan
June 6th, 2011, 07:35 PM
sounds good , hit me up:thumbup:

GeorgiaHooligan
September 20th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Plan on going on mini rd trip to Helen area in north ga this october with bdavison. If anyone wants to join msg me. latr

Hopmix
September 20th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Ok so where are you guys starting?

GeorgiaHooligan
September 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM
10 miles south of macon ga

GeorgiaHooligan
September 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM
once we have a date set, i will post it on here.

NDspd
September 27th, 2011, 06:20 AM
I go to Cochran and Cordele occasionally.

maverick9611
June 11th, 2017, 07:56 AM
i know this post is old but looking for georgia riders

maverick9611
August 9th, 2017, 05:07 AM
guess they all moved on....