View Full Version : 1st track day @Inde motorsports park

mike_sema
March 21st, 2010, 12:54 PM
Well 1st off i would like to say thanks to alot to all members of ninjetta for the support and info. I really did not know what to expect when i got there to Inde but what a great group of guys from Ti2TT they were a big help from start to finish. the track is amazing with a lot of tight turns and elevation changes it is a 2.8 mile track with a little bit of everything in it, i could go on and on but i will just post some pics. and my times started from 3min45 sec to 2min 40sec buy the end of the day not to bad for a guy that has only been ridding for 16 months :D

Alex
March 21st, 2010, 04:15 PM
:thumbup:

cnichols79us
March 21st, 2010, 07:10 PM
Very Nice! A whole Minute! Thats pretty Awesome Mike. :)

paterick4o8
March 22nd, 2010, 10:57 AM
glad to see you got a taste

mike_sema
March 22nd, 2010, 03:57 PM
well i am hooked, when you are on the track you really get a feel for the bike that i wouldn't be able to do legally on the street, it is amazing what this little bike will let you do and i do know that i need to work on my body positioning i am thinking of taking a few classes out at firebird raceway soon. so now it is time for another bike. I will be keeping the 250 for track use only,

cnichols79us
March 22nd, 2010, 04:08 PM
well i am hooked, when you are on the track you really get a feel for the bike that i wouldn't be able to do legally on the street, it is amazing what this little bike will let you do and i do know that i need to work on my body positioning i am thinking of taking a few classes out at firebird raceway soon. so now it is time for another bike. I will be keeping the 250 for track use only,

Uh oh.... bit by the track BUG!:eek: :thumbup: