View Full Version : Where to buy in Massachusetts?!

tjb0012
April 13th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Hey,

I am from Bellingham, Massachusetts (go to college in North Andover, MA) and I am wondering if anyone on this site is familiar with good/great cycle shops around my area. I have run google searches and a bunch show up but I just do not have the time to hit every one of them and test them out to see who has the widest/best selection of gear. I am currently trying to find a helmet that will match my 09 green/black/white ninja (i took the white decals off though).

Momaru
April 13th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Why not just try on some helmets at a random shop to get a feel for size/branding (a Shoei M fits differently than an Arai M, etc) then order one online?

drowe531
April 13th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Duncanmoto is in waltham I believe, lots of people from the other site I gave you work there.

tjb0012
April 13th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Paul - thats what i have been doing lately but I am also looking for a shop that carries high quality parts and has a good reputation

Momaru
April 13th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Ahhh, ok, best o' luck then!

CC Cowboy
April 13th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Cycle Center in Brockton. They have different owners since I lived there but they are a major player and I did budiness with them for 15 years with no worries.

www.motorcycles508.com/ This is Allan Veracka new business (his brother used to own Cycle Center).