View Full Version : Question about NewEnough

bogdanb
April 22nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
I am about to order a jacket from NewEnough. Can someone tell me whether they do ship to a different PayPal address. I will try to avoid somе hassle at the local customs and will ask them to ship to another European country.

P.S. :confused:Do you think American size S will fit to 174 sm / 64 kg?

http://www.newenough.com/street/closeouts/bargain_basement/icon/timax_2_mesh_motorcycle_jacket.html

OldGuy
April 22nd, 2010, 12:50 PM
My suggestion would be to send them an eMail and ask the question directly. Their customer service and support has alwas been very good.

BlueRaven
April 22nd, 2010, 08:35 PM
Use the measurements provided on the website as a guide. Some men the same height and weight can have different chest and waist measurements.

bogdanb
April 23rd, 2010, 12:58 AM
My suggestion would be to send them an eMail and ask the question directly. Their customer service and support has always been very good.

Thank you Don ! I asked, because I couldn't find the customer service e-mail initially.

@BlueRaven, thank you too. I do fit in size S, according the size chart. I am kind of confused, cause I think US sizes a bigger than European.

OldGuy
April 23rd, 2010, 07:16 AM
Thank you Don ! I asked, because I couldn't find the customer service e-mail initially.

@BlueRaven, thank you too. I do fit in size S, according the size chart. I am kind of confused, cause I think US sizes a bigger than European.

Very true - over the last few years becasue Americans have packed the pounds on the clothes manufactures have resized our clothing so we would still feel good about ourselves. My height and weight has not changed in five years yet I now wear a Small instead of a Medium in clothing. I'm told the ladies see it even more in dress sizes.

Good luck on your order with newenough - they should treat you right.

chrisenglandus
April 23rd, 2010, 07:26 AM
The European women sizes have little relationship to the US for women. Also, the proportions are different. I only buy if I try on clothes and they fit me. I wear size 12 at home in England and extra small, small, and medium in US. I hate shopping for clothes of any type.
Christine

bogdanb
April 23rd, 2010, 07:48 AM
The European women sizes have little relationship to the US for women. Also, the proportions are different. I only buy if I try on clothes and they fit me. I wear size 12 at home in England and extra small, small, and medium in US. I hate shopping for clothes of any type.
Christine

:o I usually wear medium, sometimes small in EU. I was about to order small... or should I go for a Extra Small? I am 5.70 feet, 141 pounds, slim body.
Can anyone give me an advice?

JokerSeven
April 24th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I sent a reply to your PM. I hope that helps.

5'7" 140lbs slim build Hmmmm

I'm 5' 6" 170lbs medium, athletic build. I wear a Medium in the Icon Jackets.

I have found that Icon jackets run about 1/2 size bigger than most other brands.

I think the size small will work for you.

bogdanb
April 24th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Thank you all. Jacket has been bought. Should be here by the end of the month. Meanwhile I've ordered a pair of ICON super duty gloves.
I don't know why I became such an ICON fan. :D
Probably cause I can't reach the products around.