View Full Version : FS: Icon Helmet and Sidi Boots

Mr_Pete
May 10th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Both items are brand new. Got them for my wife who rides passenger.

Icon Mainframe Bombshell GoGo Blue Helmet. Picked up this helmet for my wife. Even though it's a XS she thinks it looks big on her. She has only worn it twice. Looking for $115 plus shipping.
http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/pluong/gogo.jpg

SIDI B2 Ladies boots. Euro size 38. US size 5.5. Worn once. She says it's too stiff to walk around in and doesn't want to wait till its worn in. Looking for $200 plus shipping.
http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/pluong/sidi.jpg

rceezy
May 10th, 2010, 11:19 AM
I love those Sidi's but I wear a 7 in US. Good luck with sale!

Mr_Pete
May 12th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Thanks! They are really nice boots but she just doesn't have patience.

HKr1
May 12th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I love those Sidi's but I wear a 7 in US. Good luck with sale!

38 is a womans 6.5 < might be close :) Wife has a pair in 39, little big and she wears 7.5.

Real nice boots:thumbup:

petiteninja
May 12th, 2010, 02:48 PM
i agree, i tried a pair of 39's (according to newnough's sidi sizing chart it's equivalent to a size 7) in the sidi vertigo lei's from newenough and they we're way big. for your reference, i normally wear a size 6-1/2 in a ballet flat/flip flops and a size 7 in a pair of running shoes; for my alpinestars stella torre boots i wear a size 38, the 37 were 'snug' and would be uncomfortable if i wanted to tuck in my pants. sidi sizes run larger in length. the width was 'normal' but on the narrower side of normal. also, sidi has a high instep (you will have extra space at the top of your foot) so you can either purchase insoles or thick socks.

hope this helps...dang i love shoes

rceezy
May 12th, 2010, 07:05 PM
That does help. I'll have to think really hard about this one. My suit will be shipped on May 15th and I should be receiving it 7 days later. Once I try on my suit, I'll then pick out the boots... being a girl is very tough.

addy126
May 14th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Pete... sounds like a pretty picky wife.....:(