View Full Version : I have MBS!! ;)

rceezy
May 15th, 2010, 11:56 AM
This is my new R6! Okay so it will be our track bike but until we track it out, I will be riding her!! I still have Valentina (my 08 250r) but I plan on learning to ride this bike as well. We'll be taking a trip to the parking lot soon so that I can practice everything the MSF taught me on the friction zone, clutch control, etc.,

On the few seconds that I did ride her, I could tell it is a totally different bike from the Ninja. I don't need to ream the throttle to get her to take off that's for sure. ;)

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/skeetbox/CIMG3277.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/skeetbox/CIMG3276.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/skeetbox/CIMG3271.jpg

komohana
May 15th, 2010, 12:04 PM
beautiful

Alex
May 15th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Yummy! /Thread moved to the lair...

rceezy
May 15th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Oh, sorry about that! And thanks! I can't wait to ride her. I wish I could ride both bikes at the same time, LOL.

The 250 is still my #1 baby for now.

jonthechron
May 15th, 2010, 12:16 PM
She's beautiful :jaw:

Snake
May 15th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Congatulations on the new bike. How do you like the leaned over posture on this bike as oposed to the more upright posture on the Ninja 250?

rceezy
May 15th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Congatulations on the new bike. How do you like the leaned over posture on this bike as oposed to the more upright posture on the Ninja 250?

Not sure yet. I didn't get to ride her today, I only moved her up a few inches LOL. I'll let you know once I'm confident and comfortable enough to take her on a ride.

In those pictures I am on the tip tip tip of my toes... so the height is def. going to be something I need to get used to. I didn't drop her while standing .. so far, so good. ;)

backinthesaddleagain
May 15th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Great looking bike. I really like those all silver or all black R6. Real sharp lines. And 26K between valve checks.

want1sobad
May 16th, 2010, 06:46 AM
per the pretty lady's request:)

let me know if you want to see some other versions....

rceezy
May 16th, 2010, 07:05 AM
per the pretty lady's request:)

let me know if you want to see some other versions....

:GASP: Oh my gosh! That is exactly what I wanted. You're the BEST BEST BESTEST best friend in the world!! ^_^ I'm going to take this down to some shops and see if they can recreate this on my plastics.

This is what my suit will look like:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/skeetbox/RC-1.png

So, it fits perfectly. You really are talented. Thank you so much... If you're ever in my area I'm taking you to lunch!

want1sobad
May 16th, 2010, 07:23 AM
can be done easily with vinyl for about 60 bucks:) - check out www.tapeworks.com

by the way, you're gonna look amazing in you're suit, be sure to post a pic!

Greg_E
May 16th, 2010, 08:23 AM
The vinyl is a good idea... If you drop it you can cover the scratches with a new sticker and keep on going.

rceezy
May 16th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the tips. Def more cost efficient.

Banzai
May 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM
;) Ummm....wow. Just, wow!

Flashmonkey
May 16th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Congrats RC...that's beautiful bike! So...what the hell's an MBS?

k-os
May 16th, 2010, 06:51 PM

I was thinking Multiple Bike Syndrome.

rceezy
May 16th, 2010, 06:51 PM

It's the worst disease out there. Creeps up without you ever knowing it.

Multiple
Bike
Syndrome

It's deadly man.

_ edit,
k-os has some ninja fingers. Way faster than me. LOL

gogoKawi
May 16th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Great bike! You will get used to the R6 in no time. But going between the 2 bikes will be tough. Trust me!!!

The tip-toe thing? I don't know... I couldn't handle it with the ZX6. It becomes a problem when trying to move the bike and on gravel. I just didn't have enough footing. After almost dropping the bike at a stop light, I said "That's it!" I shaved the seat down, and that helped tremendously.

Enjoy. Let us know how she handles.

250rStar
May 16th, 2010, 11:01 PM
you should buy me one!

Grn99Kawi
May 17th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Wow! Hotness! Enjoy it!

Flashmonkey
May 17th, 2010, 06:01 AM
It's the worst disease out there. Creeps up without you ever knowing it.

Multiple
Bike
Syndrome

It's deadly man.

Oh..LOL. Yea I guess I have a case of that as well. Talcum powder really helps with the rash :thumbup:

tjkamper
May 17th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Beautiful ride.

rceezy
May 17th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Great bike! You will get used to the R6 in no time. But going between the 2 bikes will be tough. Trust me!!!

The tip-toe thing? I don't know... I couldn't handle it with the ZX6. It becomes a problem when trying to move the bike and on gravel. I just didn't have enough footing. After almost dropping the bike at a stop light, I said "That's it!" I shaved the seat down, and that helped tremendously.

Enjoy. Let us know how she handles.

Too bad it's been raining here for days on end. Whoever is controlling the weather really needs to leave the switch on normal!! My biggest fear will be coming to a stop and not being able to keep her up. I don't know if it would be worth getting used to if I'm always going to be afraid to drop it. This bike will more likely a track bike so I doubt it will see the streets as often as my 250 will. Could be a win/win! ;)

you should buy me one!

Okay!

Sike.

Wow! Hotness! Enjoy it!

Without a doubt. :]

Oh..LOL. Yea I guess I have a case of that as well. Talcum powder really helps with the rash :thumbup:

Just for you: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bAIZPjDtT_Q/Sv2twm0IZ5I/AAAAAAAAEK4/xLpgTtrnmlQ/s400/Anti+Monkey+Butt+Powder.jpg

Beautiful ride.

Thank you!

Greg_E
May 17th, 2010, 08:14 AM
It's a track bike, touching the ground and moving the bike is of less importance (that's what pit crew are for).

ninjabrewer
May 18th, 2010, 07:27 PM
wow, nice bike

nb