View Full Version : Anyone in San Jose, CA to San Francisco, CA

Ellag8er
May 17th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Anyone (other than Alex) here in my neck of the woods that likes to take their 250's and ride? Especially long distance? I'd love to meet up and go on local rides, and then maybe lead a trip or 3 to Yosemite (my favorite place!), Tahoe, Kings Canyon, etc.

Post up if you are interested!
Anel

Alex
May 18th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Hi Anel! There are a bunch of local folks out there, we can usually round up 8 - 10 ninjettes for Mines and other local rides. This past weekend another fellow ninjette owner and I headed up for a halfday ride in Marin with a handful of other bikes. If you go to the "member map" link from the Community pull-down menu, there is a google earth file that you can download to see where folks are from, and there are a pile in both Norcal and SoCal.

Manimal
May 19th, 2010, 10:01 PM
I don't like to take away too much time away from family, so my rides are typically local, ranging anywhere from 30-200 miles. My longest ride was a trip up through the wine country, somewhere around 300ish miles.

Ironically, Alex and I live only minutes from each other and this past weekend was the first time we had met and rode together. It would be cool and fun if we had a Ninjette group ride.

250rStar
May 19th, 2010, 11:17 PM
that would be cool i live in sacramento but its not to far like 2 hours from milpitas

Kawikaze
May 20th, 2010, 11:04 AM
I am 15 minutes away from Milpitas. If somebody wants to take the lead and organize a group ride, let me know. It would be great to meet up with other members of this forum.

paterick4o8
May 20th, 2010, 04:36 PM
there are a good amount of locals w/ 250s
also if anything just hit up the forums -- SBR and/or BARF

supahamster
June 3rd, 2010, 04:59 PM
my buddies and i usually go for a run every other weekend (lake berryesa, local twisties, mines, DPC, Skyline, etc). always looking for more ppl to ride with =)

Manimal
June 4th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Rene on BARF is hosting a Mt Madonna ride this Sunday, anyone here interested in joining the ride?

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335773

I have attended this same ride some months back. His rides are typically well orginized with leads and sweeps.