View Full Version : First post in this section

sm0kediver
August 7th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Mighty quiet in here...

sm0kediver
August 10th, 2008, 10:27 AM
And I notice that newsbot is by far the most active member. That's a shame. This board has a great format, and it might become extremely active if the few members here would participate. Helloooooo? Anyone out there?

Alex
August 10th, 2008, 02:08 PM
:) Don't worry, it's bound to pick up over time. We're getting 20 - 30 visitors per day this week, up from 10-20 last week. These things always start slowly unless you already have a group of a few dozen coming over together from another board.

If you happen to have a friend with a 250, let 'em know about this site. If you run into a 250 on the road and you get to chatting about the internet, tell 'em about this site that you like.

Also, if you think that there is anything that should be added or changed to this website that you feel would attract more folks, feel free to suggest it here or via PM.

- Alex

JCCJMM_
August 18th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Stopping in here first to say hello!

(Certainly does seem like a quiet place.):confused:

Alex
August 18th, 2008, 09:26 PM
:-)

FlamingYellowInsanity
August 22nd, 2008, 12:38 AM
Hey, I'm here!!! Why hasn't the party started yet?!

I have been lurking for a day or two, and since my PC hates the other ninja 250 site I was going to join (endless loop back to home page, basically) and since I found you guys, I thought I'd join and see what all's going on here. I hope this thing grows, it seems like it is a good start and I really like the V boards settup.

Travis

JCCJMM_
August 22nd, 2008, 06:58 AM
Glad to see you here, Travis.

Matz
July 6th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Gotta bump this to the front.
People need to read the cave paintings!

Alex
July 6th, 2012, 01:31 PM
:) Fun bump. We should cross 1M pageviews per month very shortly. :thumbup:

cuong-nutz
July 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM

Nice touch:thumbup:

Stingray1000
July 6th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Somebody needs to clean the bats out of the basement.... Is that a rat or a dog under that box????

lamchops
July 7th, 2012, 08:58 PM
:lol:

:) Fun bump. We should cross 1M pageviews per month very shortly. :thumbup:
Nice! :thumbup:
Really is a great forum, Alex. :)

Gorilla25
July 7th, 2012, 09:14 PM
im still here...i just rarely will respond to questions that have been answered TONS of times and can be solved by a simple search
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=395&pictureid=5661