View Full Version : Honest Harley-Davidson Commercial

2WheelGuy
May 27th, 2010, 08:44 AM
izzlN2zC8PU

Snake
May 27th, 2010, 08:50 AM
I agree with the last statement. Eric Buell did get the shaft.

dubojr1
May 27th, 2010, 08:54 AM
:rotflmao:

Shano22
May 28th, 2010, 07:57 AM
the flaming skull edition!! hahahahaha

afronamasaki
May 28th, 2010, 08:22 AM
if you have ever ridden a buel then you know harley is exactly what was holding it back, sept for 1125r motor respectively. pretty sure he is going independent and we have not seen the last of him. And I hear MV is on sale, hopefully they get picked up at a bargain and don't disappear.:D

Snake
May 28th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Since Eric was working for Harley Davidson at the time all the engineering he did belongs to them. If he goes independent he will have to design new and original bikes which is a ++.

Apex
May 28th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Of course. Eric did all the work, and then harley had a formula for a complete badass powerplant. Screw someone and end up on top, while they stumble to take back off again. Sounds like the American way to me. :D

Eric will have his shot to get back at HD in the near future. :)

afronamasaki
May 28th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Since Eric was working for Harley Davidson at the time all the engineering he did belongs to them. If he goes independent he will have to design new and original bikes which is a ++.

the rotax in the 1125r\cr is not a harley owned or produced motor. Its actually a canadian design built by austrians(BRC). The new 1190r may help get him the image he needs to get somebody to produce bikes for him. Here's hoping:thumbup:

CZroe
May 29th, 2010, 11:23 AM
What's with the music at the end? It's used in the "HowTheWorldWorks" videos.

the rotax in the 1125r\cr is not a harley owned or produced motor. Its actually a canadian design built by austrians(BRC). The new 1190r may help get him the image he needs to get somebody to produce bikes for him. Here's hoping:thumbup:
It's his other tech we're talking about. The Rotax engine wasn't "his." His unique brake design, fluids-in-frame tech, etc are innovations that I believe Harley now owns.

Snake
May 29th, 2010, 01:06 PM
It's his other tech we're talking about. The Rotax engine wasn't "his." His unique brake design, fluids-in-frame tech, etc are innovations that I believe Harley now owns.

I believe you are corect. I believe Harley does own those designs.

JeffM
June 5th, 2010, 09:12 PM
I believe you are corect. I believe Harley does own those designs.

Shame because I do not think that HD can think outside the box enough to use any of them. :rolleyes:

tjkamper
June 16th, 2010, 05:42 AM
That's funny.

bob706
June 16th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Great video - very bad ass

KJohnson21
June 16th, 2010, 12:18 PM
His unique brake design, fluids-in-frame tech, etc are innovations that I believe Harley now owns.

It all depends on how his contract was written. It's also "possible" that HD will let him take all of that stuff with him for a variety of reasons.

tapdiggy
June 16th, 2010, 04:55 PM
His unique brake design, fluids-in-frame tech, etc are innovations that I believe Harley now owns.

It all depends on how his contract was written. It's also "possible" that HD will let him take all of that stuff with him for a variety of reasons.

Ya, they won't put oil in the swingam because H-D riders would never give up their "oil bags". Also, how would Harley use perimeter brake rotors on spoked wheels.:rolleyes: