View Full Version : MPLS riders

sb71
May 31st, 2010, 07:45 PM
Anybody out there from the Twin Cities area that would be interested in riding?

Cazper
June 29th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Definitely... just hit me up when you are ready! You already have my contact info... just trying to bump your thread as well!

sb71
June 30th, 2010, 07:09 AM
We just got back from MI yesterday evening.
I will give you a call.

Thanks for the bump. We can't be the only ones from around here.
-shari

Cazper
June 30th, 2010, 09:28 PM
I know huh... I see people riding around all the time... I even had a woman who lives in Stillwater park at my work next to my bike and we talked for a little bit... she had a blue 08 250R... haven't heard back from her though, I gave her my business card and told her to give me a call to group ride... oh, well... just gets boring riding alone.

sb71
July 1st, 2010, 07:11 AM
We are working on a ride this afternoon. Will give you a call. Hubby has a couple of MP's that say they are interested in going to Prescott, WI.

Cazper
July 1st, 2010, 07:49 AM
Cool... just let me know! I'm sure my better half wouldn't have a problem with letting me go for a while...lol.

Cazper
July 1st, 2010, 08:20 PM
Just wanted to say it was great meeting you and Chris! I had a great time... I hope you definitely keep me in mind for any future rides! Hope you are feeling okay! Tell Chris thanks for the tour!

road_rascal
July 12th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Let me know when you guys/gals are going out again. I used to ride with the Minnesota Sport Bike guys (yahoo groups) awhile back when I had my 750 Honda. Learned quite a few of the "alphabet roads" in WI.

ninjabadger
July 12th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Let me know if you're planning a trip in or through WI.

Cazper
July 12th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Let me know when you guys/gals are going out again. I used to ride with the Minnesota Sport Bike guys (yahoo groups) awhile back when I had my 750 Honda. Learned quite a few of the "alphabet roads" in WI.

Most definitely... probably getting my bike in for it's initial maintenance this week... but other than that I'm all about getting together for another ride!

Let me know if you're planning a trip in or through WI.
We could definitely let you know... but Madison is a long way from our neck of the woods... we really only dabble with the "border" cities... although it would be pretty cool to have a bigger group :confused:

road_rascal
July 14th, 2010, 05:24 PM
I'll be in Madison a few times in August but that's only because I'm dumping, I mean dropping off the daughter at UW Madison. I don't think I can fit all of her school stuff on the Ninja. Or the Goldwing for that matter...

Cazper
July 16th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Any chance of another ride Shari? I just found out I got orders to report to CA no later than Aug 30th... so I'm probably out of here in about 2 weeks or so.... I'll try givin you a call!

road_rascal
May 21st, 2011, 02:29 PM
Just bumping the thread to see if any more Mlps/St Paul riders are out there. I'm in Apple Valley and have seen a couple of pre-gens running around a few new-gens in Eagan. Wouldn't mind getting out with a few 250 riders.

kse91holydiver
May 30th, 2011, 12:50 AM
MEEEEE I'm from Inver Grove Heights, but in the fall and spring I'm at the U, I'm down to ride but I'm pretty brand new at riding I don't know if you guys want to go with me... :(

Tenacious_Me
May 20th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Hi, just got my bike April 30th... been out learning as much as I can and have a whole 200+ miles under my belt.
Not sure I'd be able to keep up with you guys, but I just thought I'd introduce myself, and maybe someday meet up.

Thanks!

mane210
May 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Definitely I'm up to it. Let me know when are you planning your next riding day. I live in Brooklyn park area

blackR
May 26th, 2012, 10:19 AM
cool... But this thread's about a year old :mad::happy130:

Tenacious_Me
May 26th, 2012, 10:57 AM
cool... But this thread's about a year old :mad::happy130:

And yet, still got your attention..... :p

blackR
May 26th, 2012, 01:44 PM
naw... I posted because I saw you guys :D

Tenacious_Me
May 26th, 2012, 02:59 PM