View Full Version : AreaP QuietCore dyno video - sweet sounds

adouglas
June 5th, 2010, 04:18 AM
I had my bike dynoed a couple of weeks ago and happened to have a thumb camera in my pocket so I recorded it.

Not much to look at, but the audio turned out surprisingly well.

You don't often get to hear a clip of one of these at redline. Here it is.

Note that the shed's exhaust fans kick in partway through, and they're really loud. That masks the nice burble of the bike at low rpm, but doesn't interfere with the sound up near redline.

I LOVE this exhaust. AreaP and the Quiet Core do it for me.

BTW, the bike dynoed at just shy of 29 hp. They dyno operator said his machine is a bit "tight" so the true number might be a bit higher than that.

sFDliB6zB3A

Apex
June 5th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Nice sounds man. :up:

zilaniz
June 5th, 2010, 09:05 AM
i actually like the sound of that compared to the non quiet core. a lot of the exhausts give a dirt bike ish sound which i don't like, but this one sounds a lot more smoother.

gogoKawi
June 8th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Nice. It does sound very nice. "Smooth" describes it perfectly.

dubojr1
June 9th, 2010, 05:17 AM
:bounce::crazybounce::dancecool::dance::happy::happy10::happy110::happy100: :happy120: :happy30: :happy20::happy40::happy50::happy70::happy60::happy90::jumping20::jumping30: :jumping40: Mine is on the way!!! Thanks Area P!!!

Snake
June 9th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Great video Andrew.

I just bought a used Area P CF quiet core full exhaust from Versus Cidere and am very excited to hear how it sounds and improves the performance of my bike. Now I just have to find the time to install it.

Rayme
June 9th, 2010, 07:31 PM
I just installed mine this week + jetting it...very good money spend!

HKr1
June 11th, 2010, 05:38 AM
Sounds nice dude.

I really liked watching the chain in action :)