View Full Version : Arai RX Q?

sherjay
June 19th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Anyone owns one? If so, how is it? Will get one soon. Hopefully its a good choice.

Xoulrath
June 22nd, 2010, 11:47 PM
The ONLY good choice for a helmet is the one that fits best and is DOT and/or ECE rated and possibly Snell 2010 rated. Again, the single most important factor is whether or not it fits your head. If it's too tight then it may not provide the impact protection you need, should you unfortunately ever need it. Conversely, if it is too loose, then your head can literally be damaged by bouncing around in the helmet.

Arai is a great helmet manufacturer, but if it doesn't fit your head right, then it isn't the best helmet for you. If possible, always try on helmets before you buy.

zilaniz
June 26th, 2010, 10:31 AM
are you planning on buying it in person or online? go to a dealer and try it on first before buying, each brand fits a little different. For example Shoei helmets don't fit me right but arai ( I have a profile sinister and love it) fits me like they used my head to design it. I personally only buy Arai because they fit me the best and are crafted in Japan under strict quality control and craftsmanship. A lot of helmets are manufactured in China and I would never put one of those on my head because I don't trust the build quality.

But yeah get whatever fits the best and in my opinion isn't manufactured in China.