View Full Version : Ninja 250 makes fool out of sv1000 suzuki rider!!!

GeorgiaHooligan
July 12th, 2010, 05:48 PM
4vGqbpnfFko

Awesome video... Hope I posted this link right, if not, got to youtube and type in ninja 250 makes fool out of sv1000 suzuki. For all those that talk sh*t on 250's, read em and weep. :cool:

Share this with family and friends...........:D

bob706
July 12th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Not really made a fool of but a good vid anyway. I used to watch his youtube stuff all the time. Kinda gets religious at times though.

gogoKawi
July 12th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I've come to realize that many riders of bigger bikes only seem to appreciate the 250s if they have rode them before or seen them at the track. Comical video!

adri99an
July 12th, 2010, 10:03 PM
That was classic........

cifex
July 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Did I miss something!? The 250 passed him on the highway... so what? They weren't racing.....

SpYd3r05
July 13th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty sure it was more of the fact at the very beginning he states a 250 on the highway?

mrlmd
July 13th, 2010, 02:15 PM
The fool is the guy on the 250 grossly speeding and weaving in and out of traffic lanes, passing on the right too. If the ride lasted long enough the SV probably would have caught up to him, smeared somewhere along the road. I don't want to be a hard a** but I don't see the greatness or the point of that video other than there goes another squid, with a helmet on this time. Sorry.

Tigerpaw
July 13th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Can I have my 4:11 back?

revstriker
July 18th, 2010, 06:02 PM
The fool is the guy on the 250 grossly speeding and weaving in and out of traffic lanes, passing on the right too. If the ride lasted long enough the SV probably would have caught up to him, smeared somewhere along the road. I don't want to be a hard a** but I don't see the greatness or the point of that video other than there goes another squid, with a helmet on this time. Sorry.He may have been riding a little fast, but I don't think he was riding dangerously. I wouldn't call his passing "weaving". He did pass the car on the right, but he really didn't have a choice as there were cars on the left. I would have done the same thing.

mrlmd
July 19th, 2010, 08:54 AM
I'm not going to get into an argument with you, but he did have a choice - he could have waited for an opening to pass on the left as you are supposed to. But I guess he was in too much of a hurry, and chose to ignore the rules and also risk his life and safety because of that. Not really smart, especially when the car driver is not expecting that and may not see you and want to do the same thing. You can do that too if you want, most times you will get away with it, but not forever.

GeorgiaHooligan
July 26th, 2010, 09:48 AM
if you decide to wait for an opening on the interstate around here, you are going to wait for awhile... that was no squid, could the rider have been more cautious, of course, was he being foolish, nope. And are car drivers realy expecting anything? You should ride like your invisible and someones out to get you. If I wanted to go slow and put around, I would of bought a cruiser. Anyway awesome vid!!!

rockNroll
July 27th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I can't believe someone actually took the time to make this video and then upload it.

paterick4o8
July 27th, 2010, 06:14 PM
saw this a whilllle ago on youtube

maybe they were working together? haha. making us look good :thumbup:
either way, that ninja rider was just living up to the Ninja name

spooph
July 27th, 2010, 08:12 PM
He could've tried a little harder to catch the ninja... I always like seeing real-world footage of the ninjette doing it's thing! As for the SV rider, he seems a bit of a pansy. Gotta give him props though for enjoying the 250!

Concerning passing on the right. I don't know about other states, I do however know in CO, it is legal to pass on both the right and left, being that we have exits on both sides of many free-ways, and cross-streets on highways. not sure how it is in many other states. To each his own, but I pass when I feel safe, on which ever side I can.

Staying static with one's position in traffic is one of the faster ways to blend in with the rest, which is not something I'm intent to do. Like I said, not looking for a fight, just playing the other side...