View Full Version : How do I delete a thread and delete profile

ojameyo
July 17th, 2010, 08:32 AM
If you could let me know it would be appricated

Snake
July 17th, 2010, 08:59 AM
You may need to sens Alex a PM or an e mail.

joyinc
July 17th, 2010, 12:48 PM
stuff happens... there's still people here for you if you need us

Snake
July 17th, 2010, 04:28 PM
:whatshesaid:

+1 I'm here for ya.

BlueRaven
July 17th, 2010, 06:23 PM
i dont think its her

joyinc
July 17th, 2010, 08:20 PM
true.. if the dude is controlling her internet, it'd be a shame to have her account closed

Guinss
July 18th, 2010, 04:13 AM
Hard to tell. Worries me that we can't know for sure what is happening here.

backinthesaddleagain
July 18th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Ask her a bike question that he nmight not know. If it is her I say del thread but keep profile. Great people here.
Posted via Mobile Device

dubojr1
July 19th, 2010, 05:25 AM
In one of her original post, she seemed to be a very sweet person in need of some legit advice. This must be the guy again trying to disconnect her from the forum and the people that actually care about her feelings. It sucks that she apparently see's something in this jerk.

Jamey if your still out there....

It really is time to do some soul searching darling. This guy is not right for you or any other woman for that matter. The controling thing is sooooooo childish. Time to take your life back in your hands. I wish you the best of luck!

Minikin_Jo
July 17th, 2012, 06:13 AM
You may need to sens Alex a PM or an e mail.

Perfect, just what I was looking for. Thanks.

alex.s
July 17th, 2012, 08:17 AM
gun?

lgk
July 17th, 2012, 08:27 AM
what happened?

Minikin_Jo
July 17th, 2012, 08:49 AM
I'm pretty pissed off...I don't know how many people here are in the face book page but the people on the face book page are not very nice and let's just say I'm so disgusted I do not want to affiliate with either groups. I know I shouldn't be like that towards everyone in general. I know that everyone here in this forum have been great. However, I don't know who is who either there nor here.

dubojr1
July 17th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I'm pretty pissed off...I don't know how many people here are in the face book page but the people on the face book page are not very nice and let's just say I'm so disgusted I do not want to affiliate with either groups. I know I shouldn't be like that towards everyone in general. I know that everyone here in this forum have been great. However, I don't know who is who either there nor here.

Oh no... Sorry some bad apples ruin for the rest of us.

dubojr1
July 17th, 2012, 09:00 AM
BTW.... are you speaking of the ninjette.org FB page? I've looked over there and it really hasn't had much activity.

Minikin_Jo
July 17th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Yes, I am. Probably doesn't look like much because the recent activity was deleted by us.

Stingray1000
July 17th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Yes, I am. Probably doesn't look like much because the recent activity was deleted by us.

Wow I'm sorry to hear that the experience was that bad. That Really sucks and I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving :( I do hope you'll change your mind.... We'd miss you :(

alex.s
July 17th, 2012, 10:28 AM
who said what? was it sean jiggles? he can be an ass if you dont have a penis (he only likes men)

Jiggles
July 17th, 2012, 10:48 AM
who said what? was it sean jiggles? he can be an ass if you dont have a penis (he only likes men)

Yea that dude is a dick and tries to impersonate me