View Full Version : South Carolina/North Carolina Riders

gideonpoe
July 28th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Anyone around Spartanburg/Greenville SC or Hendersonville/Asheville NC that would like to ride, I hate riding alone need a few good riding buddies. :D Let me know.

Bxninja47
July 28th, 2010, 10:45 PM
that's seems a ways out for me but i stay in greensboro and i have a couple riding buds around this way

rockNroll
July 29th, 2010, 04:24 AM
There's a few of us around :D

gideonpoe
July 29th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Yeah Greensboro is 177 miles from Hendersonville, that's is a good ride. Maybe I'll just feel like a mini road trip one day though, I would like to visit there sometime. Lots of twisties?

A Greenville rider! I really thought I wouldn't find no one close by, if you want to ride sometime man let me know.

rockNroll
July 29th, 2010, 02:18 PM
there's two other locals here too... Simpsonville me thinks.

gideonpoe
July 29th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I found one guy in Simpsonville, Don't believe he has a bike anymore though. :(

Daeldren
July 31st, 2010, 04:03 PM
Im still riding, cant keep me down for long :)

gideonpoe
August 1st, 2010, 12:10 AM
How did you know I was referring to you man? :p You want to ride sometime? So hard to find people to ride with around here, don't think it would be. :confused:

bikeguy57
August 1st, 2010, 10:10 AM
If you check out the Meetup site there is Asheville Sport Riders. It's fairly new, but a good group of people. Hopefully there will be more rides in the near future. I've done a couple rides with them and had a good time.

ninjabrewer
August 2nd, 2010, 08:03 PM
Anyone around Spartanburg/Greenville SC or Hendersonville/Asheville NC that would like to ride, I hate riding alone need a few good riding buddies. :D Let me know.

Where in Spartanburg are you? I grew up in Boiling Springs.

nb

gideonpoe
August 3rd, 2010, 11:20 AM
Where in Spartanburg are you? I grew up in Boiling Springs.

nb

I live 9 miles from Boiling Springs, I'm in Chesnee.

ninjabrewer
August 3rd, 2010, 08:09 PM

Used to ride a bicycle through there quite a bit, also hung out on Sunday afternoons a bunch, but that was many many many moons ago. Glad to see someone on here from back home.

nb

gideonpoe
August 4th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Used to ride a bicycle through there quite a bit, also hung out on Sunday afternoons a bunch, but that was many many many moons ago. Glad to see someone on here from back home.

nb

Yeah, still slow and peaceful around here. They don't really do the Sunday cruises no more though, kinda sucks, at least is was something to do for a few hours.

jeraldfler
August 20th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I'm moving to Charlotte any suggestions on suburb options?

jae.trini
September 10th, 2010, 10:26 AM
I am in the Charleston area...anyone in the Low Country??

Vip3rV333
November 9th, 2010, 05:05 PM

You still ride? Im also in Chesnee/Boiling Springs and am also planning on getting a bike asap... I'll be a newb though... :thumbup:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60071

DaBlue1
November 9th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I'm moving to Charlotte any suggestions on suburb options?
Just about any area along the I-485 corridor is being developed with new houses. The Mountain Island area on Rt 16, which is about 15 min north of uptown Charlotte and the airport, is real nice

jshox
November 19th, 2010, 07:40 PM
I'm in Fayetetville,Nc looking for people to ride with. :)

WOTurtle
December 9th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Anyone in the Columbia or surrounding areas? I'm 21, and most of the guys my age around here are squids that ride gixxxer 750s with no shirt and a backwards hat.
:confused:

Immortalhippo
December 10th, 2010, 01:01 PM
I'm in the Matthews area and commute to Monroe for work down 74 in the mornings. I haven't ridden in the past couple weeks as I'm sure you're all aware of the unusual arctic weather we've been having. I'm gonna try and take her out tomorrow hopefully!

Midnightrider
December 16th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Winston Salem. I'm around Ashville several times a year.

Vip3rV333
December 21st, 2010, 06:34 AM
I'm around the Spartanburg area... I am going to be riding everyday this week. and probably everyday I can till it hits about 30* and Ill see how bearable the cold gets after that. If anyone wants to ride let me know. :thumbup:

I meet met a cruiser bike the other day and we rode together for like 30 min for my first "groupish" ride. A lot more fun than alone, even if isn't a sports bike. :)

onizthegnome
January 11th, 2011, 06:21 PM
i live in morganton, not too far from asheville and hickory

jae.trini
March 10th, 2011, 09:41 AM
My church here in Summerville is planning a group ride to support the Crisis Ministry. It is suppose to take place in April sometime...will get more details.

The fee is $15. All proceeds go to the Ministry. It is pretty much going to be all around the low country. Let me know if any of you are interested.

More details to come.

rockNroll
March 14th, 2011, 01:35 PM
My church here in Summerville is planning a group ride to support the Crisis Ministry. It is suppose to take place in April sometime...will get more details.

The fee is $15. All proceeds go to the Ministry. It is pretty much going to be all around the low country. Let me know if any of you are interested.

More details to come.

Where is "the low country?"

DaBlue1
March 14th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Where is "the low country?"

Coastal area of SC. From areas around Charleston to Hilton Head. Includes all the Islands as well.

jae.trini
March 14th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Coastal area of SC. From areas around Charleston to Hilton Head. Includes all the Islands as well.
Thanks DaBlue1.

cmSAE
March 7th, 2012, 11:11 AM
anyone from/around Hickory NC?

cmlilley
March 7th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Im in Raleigh and I have heard there are a few here from the same area. I have also heard they do a ninja 250 rally in Asheville in August.

cmSAE
March 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM
let me know if you hear anything, we can meet up around hickory and head over!

cmlilley
March 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Here is the information I have found.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=92601

If I am able to go we will definitely meet up.