View Full Version : had a spill a little while ago

monster250
August 6th, 2010, 07:56 PM
it hapend turning in to my driveway at about 0mph...stupid iknw, i guess i lost my balance making a quick turn from off the street luckly i managed to get the little f**ker up wright quickly before enyone around the neighbor hood saw

the damage is minor though, bent front brake lever, broken right side turn signal, a little scuff on the muffler cover, handlebar end and a few little scratches to the monster decals fairings are intact though no cracks but im on the search for parts, eny advice on where to find cheaper parts to replace the damaged ones?

GeneJunkie
August 6th, 2010, 08:14 PM
The most important thing is that you are ok.

Keep an eye out on the for sale section, often members have random parts for sale. Maybe eBay? Also gives you a good opportunity to try out some aftermarket items.

bob706
August 6th, 2010, 08:33 PM
I've used www.cheapcycleparts.com for oem stuff. Sorry to hear your ride got bruised but at least your ok.:thumbup:

00NissanNinja
August 6th, 2010, 08:38 PM
I think somebody is some stuff for the ninja right now, go check out the marketplace don't know if they are still selling it though... you know when i first got my bike I almost dropped it in my driveway (Mines is like a 25 degree grade so its steep coming off the street). I was pushing it up the driveway on the side of it and once I got to the point where the steepness changed it started tipping away from me. I had never ridden a bike yet (MSF was the next day for me), so I guess I was like how the f do I get this up this driveway. That was a lesson learned for me as I don't walk my bike on the side anymore

monster250
August 6th, 2010, 09:06 PM
thanks guys im ok, but for some reason i was a bit shaky and my bby is a little bruised up but im working on her....i want to fix it asap!