View Full Version : Ninja Cry

WindMeUp
August 9th, 2010, 08:57 PM
I'm sure everyone here has heard this....

PXvZ9KdFbNQ

Alex
August 9th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Great video. :thumbup:

http://www.ninjette.org/wiki/Tank_whistling

paterick4o8
August 9th, 2010, 09:46 PM
:rofl:

lovin this one

CZroe
August 10th, 2010, 03:47 AM
I'm sure everyone here has heard this....

Most with 50-state "California model" bikes have not, but mine's a 49-state model. Yes, very familiar. Mine sounds more like a sustained moan though. :thumbup:

johnjohn
August 10th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Just another bike fart, they all do it!

Snake
August 10th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Just your bikes way of asking you to take it for a ride.

WindMeUp
August 10th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Just your bikes way of asking you to take it for a ride.Last night I had to go to the garage to get something out of the freezer, the Ninja had been sitting for about 3 hours, as I went by it let out a long one, as if it where calling me! :cool:

00NissanNinja
August 10th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Last night I had to go to the garage to get something out of the freezer, the Ninja had been sitting for about 3 hours, as I went by it let out a long one, as if it where calling me! :cool:

Mines seems to do that all the time its funny. Happens when I open the garage too... Sounds like a beat up cat or something.

ricochet08
August 10th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Just your bikes way of asking you to take it for a ride.

Indeed. I'm not the only one who talks back am i? :D

Bols
August 10th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Indeed. I'm not the only one who talks back am i? :D
You're not :D
Mine sounds more like a mix between an owl and a ghost, european efi version :p

Listerineteeth
August 11th, 2010, 03:42 AM
My dog goes nuts at mine! I guess she thinks it's a cat...

binlagin
August 11th, 2010, 07:52 PM
i wonder if it has something to do with opening the door in a confined space.. upsetting the vacume!

any engineers? lol

GeneJunkie
August 11th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Most with 50-state "California model" bikes have not, but mine's a 49-state model. Yes, very familiar. Mine sounds more like a sustained moan though. :thumbup:

My 50-state bike does it, but it's pretty rare. It's more of a sustained moan.

00NissanNinja
August 11th, 2010, 09:30 PM
i wonder if it has something to do with opening the door in a confined space.. upsetting the vacume!

any engineers? lol

That is one of the reasons actually, opening the door actually can cause a slight variance in the air pressure and cause the bike to vent more since it vents though a small pressurized area. Because of that small area that is under some pressure it vents to keep the pressure inside of the tank about the same as the ambient air (when the bike isn't running though it could happen while running too with enough heat). Try keeping your door slightly cracked in a small room on a slightly windy day and you will see that the door will be forced close because the pressure in the room is slightly different then outside the room and the small gap makes the variance greater thus making the door close.

nyczs2k
August 16th, 2010, 08:21 PM
lolz

RedNinja09
August 16th, 2010, 10:10 PM
The 1st time my Ninja did that in the garage we thought an animal had crawled into the garage and started tearing the garage apart looking for it. Since then, my bikes name is "Kitten" after the meows and mews she makes. I love my Kitten. :D