View Full Version : New Smilies!

Alex
August 22nd, 2008, 01:27 AM
I've imported a good number of custom smilies into the board. To check them out, just hit the "more" link under the smiliies to the right of the post editing window. Here's a few of 'em that may come in handy...

:bow: :lalala: :crazybounce: :violin: :bunnycake: :yell: :thewave:

KJohnson21
February 8th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Alex,

There is a smilie that I saw in a message some place, I thought it was here, but maybe not. Anyway, the smilie was thoughtfully stroking its chin and the name was :hmmm: or something like that. Does that sound familiar?

Thanks

Alex
February 8th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Doesn't ring a bell, but if it turns up here or elsewhere, point it out to me and I'm happy to add it.

HKr1
February 8th, 2009, 02:44 PM
this one is cool!

Alex
February 8th, 2009, 02:46 PM
:runaway2:

Is this the same one? code is runaway2; looks like we already have it here...

HKr1
February 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM

Is this the same one? code is runaway2; looks like we already have it here...

I dont see it on the list, have looked(allot). But I will use the code now :thumbup:

BlueTyke
February 8th, 2009, 03:00 PM

hummm

KJohnson21
February 8th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I should have known. It's at our friends on KF!

:Hmmmm:

HKr1
February 8th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I should have known. It's at our friends on KF!

:Hmmmm:

No, its willy or nilly on FSB!

KJohnson21
February 8th, 2009, 03:20 PM
No, its willy or nilly on FSB!

?? :confused:

Alex
February 8th, 2009, 03:21 PM
I dont see it on the list, have looked(allot). But I will use the code now :thumbup:

(pssst: they are in alphabetical order. ;) )

KJohnson21
February 8th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Alex,

I searched Yahoo for "getsmilies" to see what was out there in the world. I definitely have to give you another thank you for your site and keeping your smilies alphabetized.

:happy80:

BlueTyke
February 19th, 2009, 08:56 AM
:whathesaid:

That doesn't go over to well when the he is a she (except in Kelly's case) is there a what she said?

also... :shifty (like on SBR the little orange face that shifts it's eyes from one side to the other...)

komohana
February 19th, 2009, 10:28 AM
:whathesaid:

That doesn't go over to well when the he is a she (except in Kelly's case)

you notice that too huh?

:gossip: :happy130:

HKr1
February 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM
(pssst: they are in alphabetical order. ;) )

You must of just did that(AO).... and added it. Cause I never seen it.. also everytime I would look, the smileys always seemed jumbled < Guess that was just my brain :)

Iam getting a good laugh outta this now :D

Alex
February 21st, 2009, 03:44 PM
You must of just did that(AO).... and added it. Cause I never seen it.. also everytime I would look, the smileys always seemed jumbled < Guess that was just my brain :)

Iam getting a good laugh outta this now :D

:thumbup: Glad it's working for you. I alphabetized them back in November, and haven't added a single one since. What I suspect may have happened is that your browser cached the smiley page sometime before November, and didn't request a new one since. I see that you're still using Internet Explorer 6.0, and I can't urge you strongly enough to stop using it and either move to IE 7.0 or Firefox 3.0. IE 6 is a terribly unstable, terribly written, terribly insecure program that Microsoft should be embarassed about ever unleashing on the public. (But, almost half of ninjette.org users are still using it, so take that for what you will. ;)) With a newer/better browser, not only would ninjette.org work better for you, so would each and every other site that you enjoy. :2cents:

BlueTyke
February 21st, 2009, 04:32 PM
I noticed you skipped over my smilie recomendation... O.o

Alex
February 21st, 2009, 04:35 PM
It's not skipped Sunny, that just takes some time to make. (made it by hand) It'll happen. Would happen even quicker if someone with some mad photoshop skills made it and pointed me to it; the background needs to be transparent, and the file needs to be a .gif or a .png, not a .jpg. ;)

noche_caliente
February 21st, 2009, 06:38 PM
Take 2 :)
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=784&stc=1&d=1235266731

Alex
February 21st, 2009, 08:00 PM
Thx! Both of the new suggested smilies are up:

shifty: :shifty:

whatshesaid: :whatshesaid:

noche_caliente
February 21st, 2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks Alex :D

BlueTyke
February 21st, 2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks Kim!!

Sorry I have been avoiding my computer ... Someone said i was to addicted to it :shifty:

kkim
February 21st, 2009, 08:40 PM
Sorry I have been avoiding my computer ... Someone said i was to addicted to it :shifty:

most likely a non believer. have them take a sip of my special kool aid. :D

KJohnson21
February 21st, 2009, 09:33 PM
It's not skipped Sunny, that just takes some time to make. (made it by hand) It'll happen. Would happen even quicker if someone with some mad photoshop skills made it and pointed me to it; the background needs to be transparent, and the file needs to be a .gif or a .png, not a .jpg. ;)

OK, I understand now.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=663

jpnfrk
February 22nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
...if someone with some mad photoshop skills made it and pointed me to it...

Hey let me know, I love to play with Photoshop and I could make a couple of custom smilies... just let me know :D

CRXTrek
February 22nd, 2009, 10:03 PM
Hey let me know, I love to play with Photoshop and I could make a couple of custom smilies... just let me know :D
Could you photoshop the red on the honda on to my bike ?:bow:

jpnfrk
February 22nd, 2009, 10:11 PM
Could you photoshop the red on the honda on to my bike ?:bow:

If you don't mind a "rough" copy then I can make one and post it later tonight. :p

CRXTrek
February 22nd, 2009, 10:15 PM
Take your time...Thanks, i've been thinking about painting a red or charcoal stripe like this :D

jpnfrk
February 22nd, 2009, 10:44 PM
Here's a Photoshop quickie: ;)

I assumed you'd leave the seat same color and just paint or vinyl the red onto the bike. Hope this helps!!

CRXTrek
February 22nd, 2009, 10:51 PM

jpnfrk
February 22nd, 2009, 10:52 PM
No prob :p