View Full Version : 08 Right Side Parts Needed.

choppedsled
August 25th, 2010, 08:28 AM
I need the following right side OEM parts for my sons 08 Ninja 250R. Handlebar, front turn signal, rear brake lever, and mirror. Please pm me and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks, Jesse

edbro
August 25th, 2010, 08:35 AM
This should be in the Items Wanted section, not Motorcycle Related section, since you are searching for these parts rather than selling them.

Alex
August 25th, 2010, 09:01 AM
/moved to items wanted

choppedsled
August 25th, 2010, 10:05 AM
This should be in the Items Wanted section, not Motorcycle Related section, since you are searching for these parts rather than selling them.

Yup, your right. Sorry...

want1sobad
August 25th, 2010, 01:45 PM
jesse,

may want to check out www.cheapcycleparts.com - good place for OEM replacements. just out of curiosity, what part of spokane? (i grew up there)

choppedsled
August 25th, 2010, 02:39 PM
jesse,

may want to check out www.cheapcycleparts.com - good place for ORM replacements. just out of curiosity, what part of spokane? (i grew up there)

Just West of the General Store and Division Street. I'll check out the website, thanks for the advise.

want1sobad
August 25th, 2010, 03:05 PM
newman lake here. happy to help:thumbup:

kkim
August 25th, 2010, 03:27 PM
may want to check out www.cheapcycleparts.com - good place for OEM replacements.

I use them, too, for OEM parts, but I also scour Ebay when in need of new/used OEM items. Just watch out for the ripoffs on there. :mad: