View Full Version : Mid-Michigan Lansing Area

Tofergstaff
September 1st, 2010, 12:04 PM
Hey guys just wondering if there was any of you out there from the mid michigan area that wanted to get together for a ride some time. If any of you have any events your going to too then post them up :)
Posted via Mobile Device

ScorpionNinja
September 26th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Hey, have you gotten your bike all fixed up since your crash weeks ago?

Next weekend Oct 2-3rd, my GF and I, and maybe rage & sugarbear will join us, we could all ride out to your area. Then hit up some of your favorite roads out there!

Im NOT doing my Trackday in Gingermann, like i was planning on 2 months ago. Due to not enuff spare money for it. I hope i can do a trackday Early spring though!

I was thinking of riding out to Gingermann Oct 2-3rd, and checking it out just to see what/how everthing looks and works out there!
It would just be a 1 day, a LONG day (425 miles just to there and back home - 6 hours of riding, plus time hanging out @ the track)

You could join my GF and I (maybe if the others come too) for that day.

Just ideas atm.

What you wanna/can do?

saint15
October 7th, 2010, 10:00 AM
i live in holland michigan i guess we could set something up after winter

Tofergstaff
October 11th, 2010, 02:41 PM
yeah the bikes all fixed up and ive been riding it for a couple weeks now with no problems... I havent been on the board much though, not enough time between class/work/riding/sleep lol

ScorpionNinja
October 11th, 2010, 02:50 PM
thats good to hear tofer.

As for any of us trying to get together for a group ride this month...

Fat chance, looks like we will have to wait till next spring. Because my weekends during Oct. are full and busy.

Oct. 16-17th, doing 2 day trip with the BMW of detroit. Annual Fall colors tour. 700 mile round trip!

Oct. 23-24th, Spending time with RSB for some rides/events that weekend.

Oct. 30-31st, halloween @ my cousins! (hoping weather is warm enuff to let us ride the bike up there!)