View Full Version : WERA CA Speedway Sept 5th - Who's In?

RaceBikeRentals
September 2nd, 2010, 07:37 PM
I'll be there... anyone else?

ztrack157
September 2nd, 2010, 08:27 PM
I will to.

RaceBikeRentals
September 2nd, 2010, 08:43 PM
Matt - Please stop by and say hi.

Zombiphone
September 2nd, 2010, 09:05 PM
I was there last weekend for a regular trackday, but I don't plan to be there this weekend, unfortunately. The long straights with so many sudden chicanes and tight turns made for an interesting track on the 250, indeed (It also made for a LOT of crashes across all levels). There were two little kids tearing up A group- on some manner of 125s, I believe- who are supposed to be racing there this weekend though, but I'm probably just going to blow my labor day weekend at Willow so I can get a chance to ride. Hopefully someday I'll be fast enough for some 250 cup racing :)

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but have either of you raced there before? What kind of lap times do you get on a straight heavy track like that on a 250? I only had guys on liter bikes and 600s to compare my times to in C group, but I'm just kind of curious as to how fast I COULD be going.

Feel Like A Pro
September 3rd, 2010, 10:38 AM
Im not going now, we had issues with the 650s plus ive been gone away to much. Tired Good luck by safe

ztrack157
September 3rd, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'm out as well. My ride left me hanging. Going to do the PTT day on monday if the bike is ready.