View Full Version : Any 250r riders in Cerritos/Artesia/Lakewood/BuenaPark/LongBeach area?

sherjay
September 6th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Maybe a group ride someday and a chance to meet up with fellow ninjette riders in SoCal? :D

makeusquirt
September 6th, 2010, 02:58 PM
In south bay.
not too far from u.

ninjabrewer
September 6th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Sorry, but I used to be in Cypress, last summer.
Lots of good areas to ride nearby.
nb

sherjay
September 7th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Sorry, but I used to be in Cypress, last summer.
Lots of good areas to ride nearby.
nb

Where?

sherjay
September 7th, 2010, 12:10 AM
In south bay.
not too far from u.

Betlog a ninjette member is also from hawthorne. :)

makeusquirt
September 7th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Haven't seen any other ninjas around yet. Hopefully I'll run into him soon. :)

Blackwidow
September 7th, 2010, 09:35 AM
i live in South pasadena but work in near long beach. but i haven't gotten to the point of riding my bike to work yet....one day.

sherjay
September 7th, 2010, 08:59 PM
i live in South pasadena but work in near long beach. but i haven't gotten to the point of riding my bike to work yet....one day.

Ride on!

ninjabrewer
September 11th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Where?

I lived in a hotel, Extended Stay deluxe, just past the junction of Katella and Valley View, spent many many many evenings in the bar at Chili's. Some days I would just ride around the area exploring, used to ride rather frequently up and down PCH. A few times I joined rides that other members would set up, and ride to different places, ie Malibu, ACH, GMR.

nb

Agustin
September 12th, 2010, 05:16 PM
What type of riding are you wanting to do? I ride with a few people, we are all mature, no showboating type of riders. We usually go to ACH and Malibu but mostly we head down south to Palomar, Julian and Borrego Springs on a regular basis. We only ask that you respect our group rules and wear a minimum of gloves, jacket and boots, more is definitley better but that's our minimum.

Let me know if you ever want to join us.

Havok
September 23rd, 2010, 04:01 PM
Lakewood checking in. Moving to Torrance soon but am up for a meet and ride for sure.

carlos
September 23rd, 2010, 04:50 PM
i live in long beach off the 710 and the 91 and i work off the 22 and 605 ride my 250 everyday to work and back. me and a couple of buddies of mine are meeting up this sat sep 25 to roll out to the del amo motor sports blow out sale and stunt show your welcome to join if u like let me know

Havok
September 24th, 2010, 05:29 PM
i live in long beach off the 710 and the 91 and i work off the 22 and 605 ride my 250 everyday to work and back. me and a couple of buddies of mine are meeting up this sat sep 25 to roll out to the del amo motor sports blow out sale and stunt show your welcome to join if u like let me know

Good call on the del amo sale, ill head up there tomorrow as well as ill be in the area on business, ill be on the ninjette, pm me and ill give you my cell and you can txt me if you want to chat or look for 09 se with dealer plates on it.

sherjay
September 24th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Good call on the del amo sale, ill head up there tomorrow as well as ill be in the area on business, ill be on the ninjette, pm me and ill give you my cell and you can txt me if you want to chat or look for 09 se with dealer plates on it.

what time are you guys planning on going to del amo MS?

Havok
September 24th, 2010, 05:56 PM
what time are you guys planning on going to del amo MS?

I don't have a time frame nor am i set to a certain time. i just have to drop some paperwork off and a couple of errands. I want to get there early as i want a good shot at the good gear lol.

sherjay
September 24th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Yup! Maybe I'll see u guys there

Havok
September 25th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Sorry I couldn't stick around to meet ya Carlos, my soon to be ex was bitching a fit over signing some papers so I jammed out in order to get her to stop yapping her mouth and blowing up my phone, 14 years of listening to yapping only 1 month to go! Lol

carlos
October 6th, 2010, 11:08 AM
lol its cool bro hope everything goes your way threw this issue, but in this case hit sounds like happiness lol but yeah bro there where a couple more 250r riders there i couldn't speak to them since they where in the store but its fukin awesome to see other 250r out there :D

devmasa
October 6th, 2010, 02:52 PM
hi guys I am from the mar vista area and currently looking for a 250..know any good dealers locally with fair prices?

Blackwidow
October 6th, 2010, 03:00 PM
del amo motorsports. thats where i got my bike. i can even give you the guys name i spoke to

devmasa
October 6th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Blackwidow..can you pm the OTD price you paid for your 2010 from del amo ?

devmasa
October 6th, 2010, 03:23 PM
BTW..any 250 owners near the Mar Vista Area?
I want to do a quick comparison of the riding position/seat height on the new gen 250 vs my R6

carlos
October 6th, 2010, 04:14 PM
what year r6 do you have, i rode my friends r6s 04 but the position is more layed forward than the 250r the 250r you sit more of a standard position back straight just leaning forward a little really comfortable ride :thumbup:

devmasa
October 6th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I have a 2007 R6 raven.
I used to own a 2007 ninja 250.Has the seating position changed in the 2008 and beyond models?

Havok
October 6th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Del Amo had the 250's at 3k sticker so that would be about 4k out the door when they had there sale. I got mine at Mid cities i think it was like 4100 otd i financed it but paying it off next month. If you want to check out mid cities the guy i got it from was Jim and he is a cool guy.

Just curious what are you selling your r6 for?

devmasa
October 6th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Del Amo had the 250's at 3k sticker so that would be about 4k out the door when they had there sale. I got mine at Mid cities i think it was like 4100 otd i financed it but paying it off next month. If you want to check out mid cities the guy i got it from was Jim and he is a cool guy.

Just curious what are you selling your r6 for?

Thanks for the info

Didnt really think abt the selling price for the R6.I have a bunch of good mods on it.
If you are interested I can pm you the price once I decide it.

Hitman
October 27th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I'm in the Los Alamitos area which isnt far from those areas you posted. I;m a new rider too. If you come across a riding group let me know. Send me an email as I dont get to go on the site that often.

Hitman
October 27th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Sorry I couldn't stick around to meet ya Carlos, my soon to be ex was bitching a fit over signing some papers so I jammed out in order to get her to stop yapping her mouth and blowing up my phone, 14 years of listening to yapping only 1 month to go! Lol

I know what you mean...I just did the same this earlier this year. Now I'm free!:thumbup:

Nemesis
October 27th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I'm near Cerritos although the 250 is strictly a race bike now. I miss riding the streets.

Hitman
October 27th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I got mine at Mid cities i think it was like 4100 otd i financed it but paying it off next month. If you want to check out mid cities the guy i got it from was Jim and he is a cool guy.

I got mine from Jim as well. Great guy.:D

Havok
November 2nd, 2010, 08:45 PM
I got mine from Jim as well. Great guy.:D

Yea he is pretty low key with 0 pressure, he gets you what you want a good price with no fuss. Hopefully I'll get my next bike from them as well.

Hitman
February 18th, 2011, 02:22 PM
sherjay you should join our Motorcycle Club. One of the club organizers lives there in Artesia and we usually meet up at Guppy Teahouse at least once a month.

Email me directly if you want more info. I dont get to check my messages here that often.

Havok
February 20th, 2011, 05:37 PM
sherjay you should join our Motorcycle Club. One of the club organizers lives there in Artesia and we usually meet up at Guppy Teahouse at least once a month.

Email me directly if you want more info. I dont get to check my messages here that often.

Was great to meet you and jay, we all need to ride more together now! \

sherjay
February 20th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Was great to meet you and jay, we all need to ride more together now! \

Yeah man. That was fun. Let's do this again!