View Full Version : asiancycle.com worthy?

ryu hayabusa
September 25th, 2010, 07:01 PM
just bought some flush mounts and rear integrated turn sigs from them. honestly didn't search reviews. just wondering since i see ppl rocking these how the total experience with this company has gone: shipping, quick service, communication, fit and finish (youtube video showed the flush mounts need modding to fit the fairing.)
so guys what's YOUR story? ;)

ryu hayabusa
September 25th, 2010, 07:43 PM
ok, so many ppl have used them, so probably not a big deal.
BUT! how about wiring? for the rear turn sigs how can i know which wire goes where? there are (i bleev) four wires and a molex connector, molex is for ??? the four wires i think are for the turn sigs. can anyone confirm this?

ryu hayabusa
September 28th, 2010, 09:01 PM
ok... you know what. just delete the thread mods. i can wire this up, i was more or less bored and wondering if my purchase was a good one. thanks for the help

dubojr1
September 29th, 2010, 09:59 AM
ok... you know what. just delete the thread mods. i can wire this up, i was more or less bored and wondering if my purchase was a good one. thanks for the help

really???

I think your signature said it well. Enough said...

never argue with an idiot. it only brings you down to his level, and then he beats you, because he has more experience

M
September 29th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Keith (in Asia) is a stand-up seller. He's made aftermarket lights for the 250 for years.

Shipping is from SE Asia, so don't expect them to arrive in three business days.

sudapuff
September 29th, 2010, 03:18 PM
I ordered them earlier this month and he said it takes about 12 to 18 days to arrive. after seeing pic of the signals i think the wait is worth it.

ryu hayabusa
September 29th, 2010, 09:12 PM
sorry duboj, but i wasn't arguing so my sig doesn't apply, learn to read. and ya, that's what the email said "12-18"

dubojr1
September 30th, 2010, 06:46 AM
sorry duboj, but i wasn't arguing so my sig doesn't apply, learn to read. and ya, that's what the email said "12-18"

I did read, no problems there.

My point was I didn't want to argue with you.

See... damn it... now your signature really applies. I'm out cause I'll loose this one.