View Full Version : Smilies are cool!

ally99
October 4th, 2010, 04:31 PM
The smilies on this forum are AWESOME! There are so many to choose from! I mean, come on, smile in a jar? :smile-injar: Integrated Pepsi advertisements? :pepsi-gif: :ninjaman: Ninjas with mullets :mullet:? The random :llama:? LOL! :madtyping:

Anyway, props Alex. This site is not only a wealth of information, but it's a pretty fun way to kill time too, even for those of us who get kicks playing with random little smilies :happy: ...or frownies. :frown:

Maybe we could use this thread and come up with stories using smilies. Anyone that bored? :bored:

Alex
October 4th, 2010, 04:38 PM
:thumbup:

I've always been partial to this one:

:partytime10:

Don't know where I found it or how it got here, but I'm glad it did. ;)

addy126
October 4th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Question.... just what does this smiley mean " :smile-injar: " anyway. I just don't get it. :confused:

Alex
October 4th, 2010, 04:53 PM
It's a smiley in a jar, what's not to get? :)

scotty
October 4th, 2010, 05:15 PM
:beatdeadhorse: WTF?
:deadhorse: :eek:
:bikersmiley::p

Snake
October 4th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Since we are asking what certain smileys mean. :wtfsign: does this smiley :bunnycake: mean?

kkim
October 4th, 2010, 07:24 PM
it's a bunny w/ a pancake on it's head... what else???? :lol:

Alex
October 4th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Here ya go, Snake. :thumbup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)

ally99
October 5th, 2010, 05:34 AM
LOL! Yeah, the pancake bunny has always cracked me up! :)

What about these 2? :bathbaby: and :boom: ?

Gonna turn on my creativity later today and try to write a smilies story.

Blackwidow
October 6th, 2010, 10:02 AM
once upon a time there was a little :alien: who dreamed of other planets in the universe where he could go visit. So one day, he sat on his :flypig: and flew to a planet called earth. After traveling light years covered in :flame: he landed in :smow: cusioning his land. He quickly got up and started exploring this planet. After walking around for hours, he felt a little hungry and decided to go into a little cafe he saw to grab something to eat. He sat down and a :waitress: approached him and asked if he wanted anythign to drink, one look at the :waitress: and the little :alien: fell in love :drool: He asked her to bring him :pepsi-gif: while he did the :partytime20: from excitement. when the :waitress: returned with his drink, the little :alien: asked if he could interest her for a night out for :pizza: the :waitress: became very :happy50: and said yes. After the :alien: drank his :pepsi-gif: he became worried that his :flypig: would be too tired to give them rides around town, so he went and bought a :gwgold:. He later picked the :waitress: up and they went to a :partytime10: and :martini-drinking: all night. After the :waitress: became :hungry: and they then went and ate :pizza:. The night became late and the :waitress: had to go home, so the little :alien: dropped her off at home and the received :hug: and she said good night. As the little :alien: rode off, he thought to himself what a wonderful evening he had and decided to head home. when he got to his :flypig: he noticed a bunch of little boys :deadhorse: he became so :mad: and started :fencing: the hooligans. he saved his :flypig: and found a :plane:, so together, the flew back home where he took a nice :bathbaby: and :sleep:

LOL thank you thank you, my book will be out next summer! hahahaha:happy100:

rockNroll
October 6th, 2010, 10:06 AM
ok Paulette... that was kinda cool

Blackwidow
October 6th, 2010, 10:09 AM
LOL thanks! i need a life! hahaha

ally99
October 6th, 2010, 01:14 PM
I KNEW Paulette would come through for me on this one. LOL!
I know, been out riding the Big Ninj today rather than writing smiley stories, but I'll have one soon. (Shame on me, I know). lol! Not sure I can top your creativity though. ;-)

Snake
October 6th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Paulette, that story was not kinda cool it was totaly cool. Great creativity.

ally99
October 6th, 2010, 04:33 PM
One day there was this :karate: who rode a Honda :cbrsmiley: . The :devil: on :karate: ' s shoulder told him to keep the Honda :cbrsmiley:. The :angel: on :karate: ' s shoulder told him to go back to his roots and buy a 250 :ninjaman: . :karate: was:confused20: , so he went to the wise :squid: for advice. :squid: advised :karate: to stay on the :cbrsmiley: , but he added that :karate: should wear flips flops and shorts, drink a lot of :smile-beerglass: , and grow a :mullet: while loudly blasting :music: into his headphones. :karate: scratched his head. "This sounds pretty stupid, :squid:." Now :squid: was confused because he knew no other way to :outlaw2: ! :karate: now had a decision to make. Follow the advice of the :devil: and the :squid: or the :angel: and common sense?
The final decision!? :karate: went back to his ninja roots and went with the............................................................................. ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ...........................
250 :ninjaman:! The then :2cents: the acronym, ATGATT.
In the meantime, the :angel: :smile:d down upon her good deed. She gave one more :ninjaman: 250 a good :behindsofa:.

Blackwidow
October 6th, 2010, 04:54 PM
LOL love it Ally! Good one! :cheer2:

scotty
October 6th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Wow, you have wayyy to much time on your hands! But I like that! lol

Blackwidow
October 6th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Scott...don't hate, participate! lol

Rosie
October 6th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Wow Paulette and Ally really have a lot of creativity, I'm jealous!! Good job, I enjoyed both stories! :thumbup:

demp
October 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM
This is actually quite entertaining LOL

scotty
October 6th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Scott...don't hate, participate! lol

Haha, I'm not hating at all! :thumbup: I'm very impressed by your creativity though! :p

Snake
October 7th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Great story Allyson. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Flow
October 11th, 2010, 01:02 AM
We need a penis smiley. It'd be nice to punctuate sentences with it.

bamaland
October 11th, 2010, 01:34 AM
great stories allyson and paulette!
a fun read when your bored at 3am :D :ranger:

ally99
October 12th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Awww, poor kitty.

demp
October 13th, 2010, 05:30 AM
:drinkpals: LOL I love this smilie

Alex
February 1st, 2011, 07:15 PM
Floyd has upped the ante, can we do it with smileys alone?

link to his thread (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64900)