View Full Version : FS-15 carbon helmet (small)

JokerSeven
October 15th, 2010, 07:34 PM
I have an extra HJC FS-15 black carbon helmet for sale. It is an adult small. Bought it for the wife. Work for ohhhh.... about an hour then placed in the closet. It is in flawless condition, not a scratch or scuff on it. Silver reflective visor installed. Comes with nice HJC padded storage bag.

$150 shipped to the lower 48.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/jdr/P1020542.jpg

tapdiggy
October 15th, 2010, 07:59 PM
If you don't mind the question, are you packing it in as far as riding motorcycles? Or just cleaning out some nice gear?

JokerSeven
October 15th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Just cleaning out the closet. :)

tapdiggy
October 15th, 2010, 09:13 PM
That's a good idea once in a while.

supermanster
October 17th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Hi! Can you post some photos of the actual helmet? Thanks!

JokerSeven
October 21st, 2010, 07:46 PM
Going once....
Going twice....

This is a really nice deal. My wife wore it just a few times on very short rides. Riding never caught on with her. She is such a girl, "it messes up her hair". I can get her to include an autographed picture if you like. :thumbup:

Anyways... Need a helmet?

supermanster
October 21st, 2010, 11:18 PM
Going once....
Going twice....

This is a really nice deal. My wife wore it just a few times on very short rides. Riding never caught on with her. She is such a girl, "it messes up her hair". I can get her to include an autographed picture if you like. :thumbup:

Anyways... Need a helmet?

Im very intrested, does it comes with the clear visor as well? Sent you a PM.

supermanster
October 28th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Hello! I would appreciate if you can give me the tracking number for this helmet. I already sent you payment thru paypal. Never heard from you since then.