View Full Version : FS: Shoei RF-1100 X-small $250

gtsigmanu2020
October 20th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Hey guys I'm selling my barely used Shoei RF-1100 helmet with the diabolic revelation graphic. There is a small paint chip on the spoiler in the back (pictures available upon request) from when I dropped it on the ground. I was concerned that the helmet would not be safe anymore so I shipped it out for inspection - it passed and I have paperwork from Shoei to prove it. I am asking $250 + shipping.

Thanks for looking

dubojr1
October 20th, 2010, 12:18 PM
So....

If it passed, why are you selling it?

gtsigmanu2020
October 20th, 2010, 12:22 PM
So....

If it passed, why are you selling it?

I bought another helmet after I sent this one to Shoei so I could keep riding, and quite frankly I didn't think it would pass. No need for me to have two helmets sitting around though.

dubojr1
October 20th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I bought another helmet after I sent this one to Shoei so I could keep riding, and quite frankly I didn't think it would pass. No need for me to have two helmets sitting around though.

Kewl, GL with the sell. :thumbup:

addy126
October 20th, 2010, 12:58 PM
If u keep droppin your helmets u'll need a backup anyway.... I'd keep it just in case.
:D

wvninja
October 20th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Plus you never know when you might have a passenger.

gtsigmanu2020
October 20th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Here are some pictures I took earlier, sorry if the quality isn't the greatest. Clear visor, original accessories, cleaning bag and the box are included. The pictured chrome visor is available for extra.

I would definitely keep the helmet as a backup or for a passenger, and I absolutely LOVE the graphic, but unfortunately I'm a college student and need to find cash wherever I can :(