View Full Version : easyrider show in greenville, sc

Daeldren
October 21st, 2010, 03:07 PM
Just curious if anyone is coming out to the easyrider show in greenville this weekend. I know its really not our "scene" and will mostly be high dollar custom cruisers. I may pop in to see what the fuss is about but seriously "Hannah Montana" cast members signing autographs at a bike show that's just funny, and that douche who runs the Full Throttle Saloon will be there.

http://inklingsolutions.com/customer/easyriders/bike_show_greenville.html

Sailariel
October 21st, 2010, 03:34 PM
Wish that I was closer to SC. It would be a hoot to see the Easy Rider cows draped over metalflake and chrome encrusted Harleys. Talk about a fantasy world....

Daeldren
October 21st, 2010, 04:25 PM
Wish that I was closer to SC. It would be a hoot to see the Easy Rider cows draped over metalflake and chrome encrusted Harleys. Talk about a fantasy world....

LOL, I know what you mean. I have nothing against Harley Motorcycles but I hate the corporate "Image" they sell to any schmuck wanting to pretend to be an outlaw. I think its kind of funny they have a kids thing going on, I understand that they are catering to the families and thats fine but across the room you know there is going to be 100 guys dressed out in harley branded gear oogling scantily clad women and drinking beer, just kind of funny. Im hoping to see a few metrics there at least a triumph and Ill be happy.

Ok I'll stop the Harley bashing, or should I say the RUB bashing. I hope there are a few garage bobbers there amongst all the blinding chrome.

Alex
October 21st, 2010, 05:00 PM
/moved to local events

Daeldren
October 23rd, 2010, 08:43 PM
Passed on going to the show today due to the fact that tickets plus parking was going to run around 25 bucks. Beer was probably 4.00 a cup too. I just don't see the point of spending that money and not getting to sit on any bikes.