View Full Version : November 6th at JenningsGP

JS73
October 31st, 2010, 08:30 PM
Will be at JGP this coming Saturday Nov 6th. Any 250 riders in the area, if you can make it, come on over. Should be a good time and always looking forward to meeting other fellow Ninjette riders.

HKr1
November 1st, 2010, 05:06 AM
Your like living at jennings....... not that its a bad thing :)

JS73
November 1st, 2010, 07:50 AM
Your like living at jennings....... not that its a bad thing :)
I'm thinking of applying for their frequent flyer program. LOL :D
Are you planning on going anytime soon? I gotta pm Oscar (CC Cowboy) and ask when he's going to be there.

HKr1
November 1st, 2010, 08:33 AM
Tom keeps saying hes gonna make it one of these days, I think it would be a family thing with his sons.

Such nice weather I would love to make it, just paid for my march slot next year with the r1forum :) Probably no td's this year thou....... had a second surgery, still healing up. Did sneak out on the 250 saturday, ran up and down the street... so nice out I just had too :)

You have fun! Know I will be thinking about it, missing out and all ;)

JS73
November 1st, 2010, 10:17 AM
Tom keeps saying hes gonna make it one of these days, I think it would be a family thing with his sons.

Such nice weather I would love to make it, just paid for my march slot next year with the r1forum :) Probably no td's this year thou....... had a second surgery, still healing up. Did sneak out on the 250 saturday, ran up and down the street... so nice out I just had too :)

You have fun! Know I will be thinking about it, missing out and all ;)
Have a speedy recovery, Kerry. Hope to see you out there soon. Have fun with the R1 group. :thumbup: