View Full Version : Hi, I'm new to this forum.

Ninja13oy
November 1st, 2010, 04:57 PM
I would like to call out some 626 riders and start our ninja clan.

airmax
November 1st, 2010, 05:03 PM
+1

It would be cool to have a ninja 250 meet and other bikes are absolutely welcome. So if you are in the Los Angeles area, lets get together and ride :D

Who's up for riding

Blackwidow
November 1st, 2010, 05:07 PM
626 is in the house! lol woop woop

checho323
November 1st, 2010, 05:07 PM
Sup guys...

I'm in the 323 not far! LOL

airmax
November 1st, 2010, 05:11 PM
Lets get this thing going!

checho323 - where are you in 323 area? I used to reside in 323 also near downtown la.

Have any of you ride on Angeles Crest Highway? I drove my car up there before and been wanting to take the ninja

Blackwidow
November 1st, 2010, 05:15 PM
well its closed at the moment cuz of the fires last year. They still haven't opened it up. I haven't been on any twisties yet...i'm still new to this stuff.

Ninja13oy
November 1st, 2010, 05:17 PM
yea guys - how about this weekend - are you guys free. I'm always up for meeting new faces and learn new things about our bikes from one another ....

Blackwidow
November 1st, 2010, 05:19 PM
i'm totally down to meet...but can't this weekend :(

airmax
November 1st, 2010, 05:28 PM
Hey, blackwidow that's a nice red 250r in your avatar. Have you created a picture thread of you and your motorcycle :D. I would like to check out your bike and see what you have done to it.

checho323
November 2nd, 2010, 08:48 AM

checho323 - where are you in 323 area? I used to reside in 323 also near downtown la.

Have any of you ride on Angeles Crest Highway? I drove my car up there before and been wanting to take the ninja

Hey sup, I'm near USC...

Blackwidow
November 2nd, 2010, 12:22 PM
Hey, blackwidow that's a nice red 250r in your avatar. Have you created a picture thread of you and your motorcycle :D. I would like to check out your bike and see what you have done to it.

yes, i know...she's pretty hot huh? LOL thanks i luv her very much.

I haven't done anything to her yet except lower her (cuz i'm short) and added rim tape. i tried to convert the side signals to flush but that didn't work too well for me. All i'm gonna do is add a double bubble windshield and cut of the tail. She's to pretty to mess with her anyway.

airmax
November 2nd, 2010, 12:47 PM
Checho and blackwidow, I spy rim tape on your rhamz. Mind sharing which tape you used and where I can get some =) . Looks good - I been searching and see that lots of tape out there but afraid they may be too slim or too thick.

Please post some picture of your rims if possible.

Blackwidow
November 2nd, 2010, 01:35 PM
i don't remember the name, but they sell it at temple city motorsports. Its the only kind they have. paid 12 bucks i think for it and did it myself. If you look super closely, its not perfect, but i think i did a pretty bad a$$ job. the only pics i have are the ones in my gallery- i'll try to get close up once my camera arrives on saturday.

You just have to go super slow and be patient. I used the tool that comes with it, it made it so much easier. It also helps if you have someone else to help to move the bike as you do the front wheel. the back one i put on the stand.

backinthesaddleagain
November 2nd, 2010, 04:56 PM
+1 more pics

Havok
November 2nd, 2010, 07:40 PM

ACH is open, it is closed from la canada to Wilson I think it is but you can go the back way.

Take the 210 to sunland head up vista oro I think it is, the road has a 7-11 and a jack in the box across the streets from each other so split them and head up, you go up big tunuga canyon road to Angeles forest down to ACH can take it all the way up to wrightwood.

I may be going up Saturday but if there is a so-cal meet and greet I want in on that. I am in Lakewood but have no issues going anywhere in so cal.