View Full Version : i put my HI everyone intro. on the blog HI again

N.M.smallponiesbigsmiles
September 3rd, 2008, 08:58 PM
im not verry familar with all this computer world,my 1st rodeo&laptop. Any way hi yall i really like what ive looked at so far alot of kool bikes and news bike stuff.All bike riders hope to get ta know & learn more about bikes and rideing & meet new peapole anyway HI again .08 250R Green all ready a month old hard to belive & ive loved every moment.Proud to be back rideing be safe yall late.

edit: (from the blog)
Hello all,
Any one live near the Alien city of Roswell?
Allot of great rideing desert to the mountains 1hr.away.Well after a near fatal bike wreck some 20yrs.ago Lord willing im back in the saddel 4 awhile longer.The bikes sure have changed in 20yrs,highsided my klr during a 1st time gravel sideways slide looked for my front tire & finder for my slide guide & its covered up in a fairing so being the vet bikerider i am i freak out and let off the gas instant highside. wellnow you all know im a nerd hi.Ive road most my young life all dirt,trials & dirt street.This 08 ninja 250 is my 1st strait street bike & i love it.So bla bla bla hope to meet some new riders soon.favorite band Paramore:D

Alex
September 3rd, 2008, 10:50 PM
:welcome: David! Congrats on the new bike!

SV-Mark
September 11th, 2008, 05:37 PM
The Green is my favorite David, When I get a next gen 250 it will be green!

Hey BTW Alex A.B. ... Do you have any pictures of your 250 before you removed the "Monster" graphics? I have never seen one with the Monster graphics, can you tell me any more about that special edition package??

Thanks, Mark

Alex
September 17th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Here's the first one I've seen with the Monster Energy decal package: