View Full Version : Cleveland, Texas

Snake
November 14th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Tomorrow I start my new job in Cleveland which is near Houston. I won't have my bike with me for a few weeks until I get settled but would still like to meet some people from the area if you are free for dinner. In the future I would like to organize a monthly "Burger Run" where we would ride out to a different restaurant.

wild-bill
November 14th, 2010, 02:14 PM
I got your PM Rick. I would like to ride out there and meet up. Next Sat I'm supposed to ride with John Randomwalk101. Maybe we can go out to Cleveland. I'll talk to him about it.

Snake
November 14th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Until I get settled here I will be staying here during the work week and going back on weekends. We will probably have to wait to meet up on the weekends when I get settled here at the beginning of the year.

Apex
November 15th, 2010, 06:35 AM
I told a friend that we'd meet up for a bicycle ride this week. Not sure when we will ride, but I should be off and available for lunch meet on Thursday/Friday (pending weather). I still need to snag some new boots for wet riding days.

Apex
November 20th, 2010, 10:33 AM
How is the new job going? Still planning on hanging around for a while? :D

Snake
November 20th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Oh yea> Texas is my new home. I just have to find a place to live lol.

Apex
December 17th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Keep us up to date so we can set up a ride/meet!

Snake
December 17th, 2010, 10:49 AM
I sure will Mark. I am going home to California for the holidays so it will not be until next year.