View Full Version : The real video of cruiser vs sport bike rider

Boom King
November 17th, 2010, 09:58 PM
I guess this beef will never get squashed between the two groups? :D

rvOJDlMTlsg

sombo
November 18th, 2010, 12:58 AM
LOL, that was funny. I gotta say the fight scene was nicely done. Some of those shots looked really painful. I was laughing for all of the chase scene cause of it being a little 250 cruiser hehe.

CZroe
November 18th, 2010, 01:14 AM
I kept cringing because that was a pretty expensive helmet (Arai) to be bashing around for the video! I don't see how all of those blows to it could have been faked.

JMcDonald
November 18th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Hahaha yeah. I think the weapons were plastic.

I like the subtle stereotype that sportbike riders are all crazy Asian ninjas :P . Very F&F lol.

Overall great video! I'm going to show my cousin, because we used to LOOOVE that old game Road Rash :P .

highpsiguy
November 18th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Makes me happy that some talented film/stunt guys have nothing better to do! I enjoyed it.

spooph
November 18th, 2010, 07:50 AM
That was awesome!

ChaosFromAbove
November 18th, 2010, 07:58 AM
hahaha that was amazing...i was totally thinking Road Rash 64 mixed with Mortal Combat.

(@CZroe fyi those chains are probably a rubberish material, and the sounds are post production)

Good use of camera angles tho, that's for sure.

rockNroll
November 18th, 2010, 10:08 AM
two :thumbup::thumbup:

vnranger
November 18th, 2010, 12:06 PM
:thumbup::rotflmao::thumbup:

CZroe
November 18th, 2010, 12:21 PM
hahaha that was amazing...i was totally thinking Road Rash 64 mixed with Mortal Combat.

(@CZroe fyi those chains are probably a rubberish material, and the sounds are post production)

Good use of camera angles tho, that's for sure.

But they are bashing it against other solid things, like a post, and it hits the ground several times too. :(

Taurfox82
November 18th, 2010, 01:05 PM
is it a bad thing this makes me want a Ninja250r more? :P

Cazper
November 19th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Pretty funny video! I like how at the end he decides he no longer wants his cruiser ;)

SVBS
November 20th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Pretty funny video! I like how at the end he decides he no longer wants his cruiser ;)

Because in the end, everyone know a sportbike is better , :p

Godzilla35
November 20th, 2010, 05:19 PM
hahaha... this video was dope!

i like it when he took out the ninchucks and he was like *wait*.... *WHACK*...

*wait*... *WHACK* haha...

Alex
November 20th, 2010, 06:02 PM
That was pretty funny!

wild-bill
November 20th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Because in the end, everyone know a sportbike is better , :p

:thumbup::thumbup:

00NissanNinja
November 21st, 2010, 01:14 PM
lmao brings back memories. That fight scene was awesome

revstriker
November 22nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
That was pretty funny!

I kept cringing because that was a pretty expensive helmet (Arai) to be bashing around for the video! I don't see how all of those blows to it could have been faked.I wonder why the brand name "Arai" was taped up in the middle of the video, but not at the beginning or the end?

Buffalony
November 23rd, 2010, 06:36 PM
thats exactly what I thought about was the game road rash. fun fun fun

Snake
November 24th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Great vid!

Raven
November 24th, 2010, 11:28 AM
I kept cringing because that was a pretty expensive helmet (Arai) to be bashing around for the video! I don't see how all of those blows to it could have been faked.

You must cringe a lot then.

Anyways, that was pretty corny yet funny video. Never thought it'd turn out that way in the end where the cruiser rider ditches his ride for a inline 4 sport. :D

akima
October 24th, 2011, 02:06 PM
That was great! Those guys were great stunt men. It reminded me of a game we had on our family Amiga when I was a kid. It was called Road Rash. Played it with my lil brother.

Lil_Green_Demon
October 25th, 2011, 04:27 AM
I kept thinking about Road Rash, an old game I used to play on Sega Genesis. :lol:
That video was nicely done and the fight scene was awesome. Very cool choreographing.
Even though the sport bike rider lost, sport bikes got the win because the cruiser dude hopped on it and took off; ergo, sport bikes > cruisers.
Can I get an amen?!