View Full Version : December 4th and 5th @ Jennings GP

JS73
November 29th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Will be at JGP this upcoming weekend. The weather looks like its going to be very good, high of 68 on Saturday and 70 on Sunday.

If you can make it, come by and say hi.

HKr1
December 2nd, 2010, 11:10 AM
Hope this cold front moves out so you can get some warm temps. I remember starting the morning out there it was in the high 20's..... you get pretty hot once ya get going thou :p

Think a bunch of people from pensacolariders are going, not sure if any of them are on 250's.

What kinda times are you running these days? Since you been like living there :)

JS73
December 2nd, 2010, 03:12 PM
Hope this cold front moves out so you can get some warm temps. I remember starting the morning out there it was in the high 20's..... you get pretty hot once ya get going thou :p

Think a bunch of people from pensacolariders are going, not sure if any of them are on 250's.

What kinda times are you running these days? Since you been like living there :)
Thanks for that thought Kerry :thumbup:

The weather says 70/44 for Saturday and 60/27 for Sunday. So Saturday should be ok, but Sunday looks a little chilly. The forecast changed a little since I checked it on Monday.

Yeah, I saw someone from Pensacolariders post on the JGP forum, something about 14 or 15 of them. I'm hoping a 250 or two would show up.

As far as times, the last time I was clocked was at the WERA round. Turning low 34s with some high 33s here and there, with a best of 32.5. Since then, I have found a line to go WOT until the apex of T4 and going a tiny bit deeper into T13 and T1, but no timer, so I don't know what that would amount to. I really need to get a lap timer. Until then, my best recorded time is a 32.5.

HKr1
December 2nd, 2010, 04:31 PM
my best recorded time is a 32.5.

Thats cool :thumbup: I know some R1's that arnt even doing that :p

CC Cowboy
December 2nd, 2010, 08:03 PM
Joel, I hope you aren't camping out there.

JS73
December 3rd, 2010, 09:04 AM
Thats cool :thumbup: I know some R1's that arnt even doing that :p
It's fun playing with the bigger bikes at JGP. Although sometimes its too much damn work. :(
Joel, I hope you aren't camping out there.
Oh no, no tent this time of year. I stay in the classroom and crank up a space heater. Nice and toasty :D